A New Beginning

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

After awhile Faith said."What do you think?Do you wanna go back down or do you wanna keep flying?"Faith was glad she had known the Dwarf and Ancient language for as long as she could remember and she thought maybe she had it in her blood because noone taught her."I can say other magic words too but some of them im not strong enough to say.But ill tell you some:
Brisigr=fire
garjzla-light
stenr reisa=raise stone
Deloi moi-earth change
Breoal=family
Arget=silver
but to use some of them it takes alot of energy but like others are easy to say and dont take much energy and the sentance I said earlier it meant bird I will not harm you flap down to me.that didnt take any energy to say.
like this watch Isidar Mithrim appear."You watch unbelivably a Sapphire rock appears out of no where."And heres this one dont be scared you wont fall ok....Atra gülai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse skölir frá raurthr."The bird let go of Bubbles but he still flew .

(Pleaseif you wanna use the language but please read the book Eragon before you use the words ok??) ;) :lol:
Last edited by crystal on Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble listened to her as she spoke still not knowing what to say, he looked down at the ground still. When the bird let him go his eyes went even wider and his kicked his legs a little bit. He then calmed down a little seeing that some how he was still floating "What did you just do?" he looked over at Faith then around the area waiting to hear what she had to say about it.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"I know the dwarf and Ancient language wich is magical
I just thought about that spell and I dont know what it
means in english but it makes things fly in the air and
follow me see watch this!"Faith flew in circles and so
did Bubbles then she dipped..so did Bubbles."Well if
you want to go down nod your head if you dont do
nothing."

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

His eyes widen as he moved along with her his ears flickered about. He looked around his purple eyes shining brightly "I think the ground sounds really good right now heh" he looked down at the ground still nervous of being in the air yet. He liked it and all but he just wasn't to use to it at all yet.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Alright then lets go down!"Faith swooped down and landed without making a sound and Bubbles landed right next to her."Are you ok now?Youll get used to it in time ok well do that again some othe time."

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He felt his hooves touch and sighed smiling a little bit "Heh Yeah maybe someday I will" he glanced around his ears perked forward and then looked at her smiling "If I had wings then I would be use to it, I don't really jump that much either way" he laughed a little bit and then looked up into the sky "I always had a great interest in the sky for some reason since I could remember" his tail blew gently with the breeze as a few strands of hair from his mane blew past his eyes.