Let 'Im Buck!

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith sat down by the river and rethought everything that just happend and felt stupid that she just flew away"ugg I am so wierd that little girl just messed up my chance to have a mate oh well Ill find someone else who knows

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith wanted to go and apologize...so she did.She kicked off the ground and flew back.When she landed she went straight over to fire light ignoring wisp."Umm I know this might sound weird but I apologize for acting the way I did and I will make it up to you somehow."

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Don't worry about it. FireLight said.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"ok cool because I dont want any enemies on my first time out you know I want to make friends not foes"Faith just told her the truth and apologized and she felt good

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Wisp smirked and returned the disrespect to Faith. He turned his rump to her, flicking his tail. Yet he continued to talk to FireLight. Thistle and Twist... Those names deffinatly didn't ring a bell. Nor did Cast, "Ah, foals. So I take it the breedings weren't too long ago?"

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Well its nice knowing your not mad ar me but for you mister grumpy thanx for making a fool outta me!"Faith wanted to tell hhim her thoughts but she wanted to return to Bubble her best friend but she liked him just a little bit more than a friend she even thought about foalies with him!that would be nice but theese two serians looked good with eachother he likes her better so who knows whatll happen between wisp and firelight would make a cute couple?"Alright well im gonna go now!I promised Bubbles we could do stuff again today...well bye!"Faith pushed herself off the groudn and flew away happy that she had apologized and stuff.