Let 'Im Buck!

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Wisp." He replied flatly, flicking his ear about, attempting to catch any other sounds around them. Something to entertain his feeble mind for a little longer. He glanced at her camly.

"Pleasure to meetcha, Faith."

ooc|... It says Font Colour at the top, just pick a colour you want, then type between the ][ 's.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Watching from a distance, a horned mare grinned to herself. She flipped her mane a bit and trotted down to the bright orange stallion. Is this a closed conversation or can I join in? she asked bucking her back legs a bit.

Last edited by Nyx on Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

A small smile flickered onto his muzzle, but it quickly faded. "Yer welcome ter join." He perked both ears foreward, and nodded his head to Faith. "This be Faith, and I'm Wisp. Whats yer name?"

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"I guess."Faith really diddnt want her to join because this was the only male she knew and was going to try to be mates

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

FireLight nodded to the stallion and other mare in turn. They call me FireLight thou I have no clue why. she said with a smirk. My bonded said it was fitting for some reason or another.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith stood next to wisp and nipped at his hair a little.Hoping that he would like it and react back in a good way.