Let 'Im Buck!

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith flipped her mane and looked at him wantingly."Oh nothing."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He rolled his eyes, and sighed. "Ok then, if you say so." He turned back to FireLight, giving a small bow of his head. "So, how are ya on this fine day?"

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith pushed herself up off the ground and flew away to a nearby river

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

FireLight turned back to Wisp. I am well. Just out looking for a bit of fun. How abot you? she asked.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw the other mare fly off. Let her have it her way.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He watched boredly as Faith flew off, then returned his attention to Faith. "Basically the same thing... I was told there were some interesting Serians here, and they have just been proven right." Wisp flicked both his ears forward calmly, watching her through his one eye, since the other was being blocked by strands of red forelock.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

I'm mostly getting away from my folks. They are all excited about the new foal that is coming and I just can't stand it anymore. Cast is more calm about his foal, why can't they be? It's not like it will be thier first. she said with a sigh.

I was told that there would be some interesting Serian as well. I think Thistle is out here somewhere as well. Twist might be around too, it is hard telling.