Let 'Im Buck!

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Yep, the breeding went off without a hitch. FireLight shrugged. It all seems pretty silly to me.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Ah...So two couples you know are expecting foals? Interesting.." He raised a brow, flicking back an ear and snorted. "Why does it seem silly to you?"

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

FireLight considered the stallions question. I don't know, it just sounds silly. And yes, I know two couples expecting foals, but Cast's will live with it's mother. . .my parent's foal on the other hand will live with us. she said with a shrug

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He tilted his head, flicking his tail. "Maybe you'd be jelous of teh new foal... Gettin' all teh attention." He suggested, trying to find a reason. Now he remembered! A stallion that was also bonded to his bonded was having foals with a mare, twins, he was told. One would live with them, and the other would live with the mare. "Do ya know of a stallion called Spin, and a mare called Frolic?"

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

FireLight thought for a moment. Yes, I have. My new bonded tried to get Frolic when she was abandoned. Glad she got a new home. The mare pawed at the ground for a few moments. I don't think it's a jeleousy thing. I was abandoned and hadn't seen my parents since I was a young foal. I just recently was reunited with them when Nyx and FoxxFyre found me.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Ah...So you were an abandoned also? We have somethin' in common then." And the fact that Frolic was also an abandoned shocked him. So many Serians didn't have homes... How could people do that? "Frolic's havin' foals with Spin, do you know of anyone else havin' foals?" He flicked his ear foreward, so both were perked.