Awkward Silences

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web wrinkled her nose slightly. "Ah, yes, the personality I'd prefer to forget."

She shook her head. That was behind her now, except for the occasional nightmare or flashback. "Bad, Chaos, bad. If you keep behaving like that when I'm gone, then maybe I'd have to stay here forever," she grinned in her teasing way, not quite ready to give up the game. "And believe it or not babe, I'd hate you for making me. Anyways Beta, you tell me when he starts acting up, I'll straighten him out."

She knew she really did not have that kind of power over Chaos, nor did she want it. She liked his untammable qualitites, and she sure would like it if maybe one day they got to fight together. It would be rather...interesting.

She smiled, and almost if she read his mind, said, "So how's Silver and everyone?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chaos shrugged, seeming somewhat apologetic for bringing up her past personality. But he didn't really say much on it, he liked her better this way, too.

Somehow the comment made him sigh in slight irritation, maybe her memory didn't serve her as well he'd thought. She should have known better than to think he'd think she wouldn't mind being trapped with him. "I wouldn't make you anyway. Just as I could never be cooped up somewhere against my will. "

It sounded so strange to him, maybe there was something more than her dissapearance which was bothering him so. As if reading her mind, he thought of fighting. He was a warrior, and he'd not even been able to fight for ages.

The question distracted him from his thoughts and made him smile genuinely. Tinsel was somewhat depressed about not getting to have foals with the big mushy guy, but he'd helped her through it. Everyone else was just getting on his nerves lately somehow. Perhaps the fiery temper of his father was finally starting to kick in?

"As great as ever. Tinsel and Silver didn't get to have foals, but they're going to try next time around. Chime hasn't been home for ages, and Beta and Frostbite have been driving us all mad. The folks are doing great as well, despite getting older and older." He chuckled softly and shook his head, he'd been around a lot longer than he'd thought, and his parents had been around much longer. He still admired his father and mother as amazing fighters, and didn't doubt that they could still whoop as much butt now as they had then... if only he had the chance to prove himself, too.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web gave him a soft smile. "I know you wouldn't Chaos, that's why I like you."

She nipped him playfully, but she was slightly distracted. Tinsel wanted to become a mother? Of course it suited the young mare, she could imagine her being the motherly type. But the mention of foals, and furthermore of Chaos's parents made her feel uneasy. She never knew parents, and it made her feel funny knowing that somewhere, a mare didn't know what happened to her child. And at the thought of foals...

She didn't know if she could ever be a mother. She had tried with Hellion, but found it more than she could handle. Too mention the wild little mare, where was she?...

Argh, here she was getting lost in her own thoughts again.

"I hope Tinsel gets her wish soon, so the two lovebirds still acting like summer sweethearts or what?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Smiling roguishly, he felt reassured. Web was the world to him somehow, and maybe it was time he finally admitted it to himself. But, he'd never make her do anything, her free will was as strong as his own and he knew not to tamper with that.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that, babe. " He nudged her again, ear flicking and making the silver piercing in it do a little circle, ticking the side of her face.

Beta had sat down before but still listened to the conversation, snorting softly, she shook her head. It was certainly not something she was interested in, that was for sure. But... she couldn't really say why. She'd played with a lot of poor little stallions minds and hearts, but she'd never really thought of falling in love before and all that jazz. Maybe she was afraid of commitment? What a weird thought.

Chaos seemed ewually uneasy, he hadn't meant to make everyone else think on the whole foal thing so much. When Web finally spoke, he nodded his head and grinned. "He's still her big protector, she clings to him like she'd die without him. I can't really say I've ever seen a Serian need another Serian so bad. I know they'll have foals eventually, Tinsel wouldn't have it any other way. It's not for everyone though." He shrugged and tried to seem nonchalant about it... did he really even think about being a father before? Not really... which was kind of weird as well.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Unbeknownst to Beta, Web shared her same emotion. Commitment scared her silly. She really liked Chaos and all that, and she wouldn't mind to be his mare, it was the thought of being tied down that scared her. She was afraid that something in her might change, scared that if she went any deeper than their teasing and games, those emotions in her nightmares might resurface, and she wasn't sure she wanted to revisit them yet.

She knew somewhere that Chaos would never restrict her like that, just as she would never restrict him. Maybe it was that openness and that promise of freedom if things weren't perfect that kept her with him. She didn't know, she was just glad they weren't like Silver and Tinsel. Honestly, sometimes those two made her slightly queasy.

She giggled as Chaos's earring brushed her. Okay, check that, she did not giggle, like some filly. Anyways, she noted that odd look on his face at the metion of foals, and she smirked to herself. Chaos the father...hm...slightly scary.

"Not that I'm trying to jinx them or anything, but can they keep on being like that forever? I mean there has to be some trouble in paradise for it to be paradise," she shrugged. "I don't know, it just seems too perfect to me."

She couldn't imagine a relationship without some flaws, or playful arguments, like hers and Chaos's. But, maybe some people functioned like that...

A voice startled her from behind, accompanied by a sensual nip to her neck. "Hello, my lady fair."

She whirled around, then smiled lazily. "Ah, Brittle-koi," her smirk turned deadly, but her voice still held a smooth, teasing tone. "Do that again and you'll be missing an organ vital to your wordly pleasures, get my drift?"

She gave him a raised eyebrow. The horned stallion gave his mimic of her devilish smile. "I don't think you would, Web darling, for it would impediment your pleasure as well, neh?"

Okay, that remark had crossed the line. Her eyes narrowed and she gave him a sound whack with her wing before turning back to Chaos.

"Hentai."

( :out: Woo, long post. Stirring the pot is fun, and besides, Beta looks bored :lol: You don't think this is too risque? When I put the two of them together it usually is...sorry!)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((LMFAO oooh how racy XD that's hilariously awesome, I don't think it's too bad though))

Truthfully, Chaos was extremely happy for his friend, after all it had been him who discovered Tinsel watching Silver from the forest, too shy to approach the one who was her first love at first sight. Yet still, sometimes it did seem to perfect... although he knew of some instances that Web did not. Such as the way she took to Vision, the kindhearted gentlestallion, and Silver got a bit miffed at that. Or the way she sometimes looked so broken and scared, and there was nothing Silver could do about it... but that was personal and he didn't want to tell his friend's story, even if he did really like this mare.

"Eh, we'll just wait and see I guess. They have flaws, trust me. " He left it at that and grinned wildly when he caught the giggle. Yes, the filly-like giggle, he certainly caught that. Her smirk made him glare playfully however, she knew what was on his mind, he could tell. They had a strangely fun bond like that, one he couldn't really explain.

"I happen to know I'd make a better father than you ever would, babe." He teased, stifling a chuckle. He loved to play their flirty and saucy little games, and he always had to throw in an element of smartass now and then.

Chaos raised an eye curiously at the interaction between the two, and couldn't help but feel bad for the stallion. It was obvious she had no interest, the games they played weren't like the ones that he himself and Web played, for theirs always had that teasingly flirty fun feel to it. He simply shook his head and nodded to Brittle.

"Nice to meet you, Brittle. I'm Chaos." By stature he was naturally more impressive than the little goaty fluffball, and when he stood straight his warrior heritage was even more obvious in the muscle and scars designed on his pelt. However, he didn't try to intimidate Brittle, simply made him aware that he was a ex beast! Why not humour the stallion? He seemed like an amusing character.

Beta meanwhile was all but killing herself laughing. This was too much, an ego-fest, and she got to watch! She could play games if she wanted to, but if Web really did want to errr... entertain him in such ways as was hinted towards, then she'd much rather watch Chaos go all whoop-a-. He probably would too, stupid thing had such a short temper as of late. She caught Chaos staring at her suspiciously and smiled sweetly, a little too sweetly.

"Well, Chaos, they seem almost like you and Frostbite the other day..." Her voice was teasing and mocking at the same time, just looking to get him into trouble. She had insinuated before that it was all Frostbite's fault, which it was, but it didn't hurt to try and beef the little group up.

"You mean in the fact that I glued her to scholarstallion wonder, Spindle and ran for it? " Sharp retort was given as blazing ruby eyes seemed to take on an even more heated shade. Really, did she ever stop? Just when he thought she had all the mischief out of her, she'd go off again. No wonder he'd been so depressed... having to suffer that lot of crazies..