Awkward Silences

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Smiling to herself, the dark mare trotted softly up behind the brooding stallion. She hadn't seen Chaos in forever, her mistress having had her out on different errands. Indeed she had spotted the grumpy one quite by accident. What kept pulling them together, she wondered...

"Boo!" she said softly, teasingly. She hoped she could bring a smile to his face.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chaos was about to respond disheartedly to Faith, when the most gorgeous thing to ever walk the earth happened upon him. Like a ray of ebony sunshine in his face, he was stunned. He'd never wanted to see anything so badly in his life, and suddenly there she was. He glanced nervously around a moment, and noticed Beta was grinning wildly at Web, which meant it was no illusion! Something sparked inside him and he grinned back, it must have looked so obvious... but, he wasn't even sure how to explain it to her, or what she'd gather from his mixed and confused mind.

"Web! I didn't know how long you were going to dissapear for." He teased back, lipping at her shoulder, in a kind of affectionate sort of way..

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web laughed and nipped back, a little more tenderly than usual...ah, she'd make up for it, she definitely wasn't going soft. Well, okay, maybe a little for Chaos but only him.

"Sorry, babe, things to do," she said, grinning in reminiscence of his own badboy smirk. "Better get used to it though, there are some things that are more important than us, unfortunately."

She gave him a small nudge, then turned and grinned at Beta. "Hey, I saw you at the cottage, but I never really got to know you, Beta, right?"

She turned to the last mare. "And from what I heard, your Faith? Nice to meet you."

Well, at least she had gotten rid of that annoying shyness issue, kind of...

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

It seemed the slight thing they had going on was still as fresh in her mind as it was his, and that roguish smile crossed his muzzle again.

"More important than us, babe? Somehow I don't beleive that." He still teased as much as she, although there was a slightly serious sound to his voice. Either way, he was happy just to be talking to her again.

The strangely patterned mare grinned and nodded her head, rolling her eyes at Chaos. "Yup, Beta. I remember you as well, Web. Thank god you finally came along! I don't know if he would have lasted another week." She grinned innocently at Chaos who was raising a curious and accusational eye towards her, she'd get chased for revealing that later.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Ah, so someone's not as independent as I thought," she laughed. Teasing was good, it's what she liked about their almost-but-not-quite-there-yet relationship. She pretended not to hear the serious edge to his voice. "Funny, I never imagined you as the needy type. Wasn't there some other mare to keep you company in the long nights of my absence?"

She winked at the other mare. "Tell me Beta, how bad was it?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chaos smirked and shook his head. "Needy? Naw. Just worried about you. I remember way back when, you weren't quite so outgoing or dominant. " The endless teasing was a refreshing and fun game. He'd mentioned she could have him before, but something had made them decide to wait on decisions. He suddenly wondered what it had been.

Beta sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay, maybe not that terrible... but he kept peeving off Frostbite when she got flirty. In fact, he peeved a lot of people off with his anti-socialness. Whoa, did you steal his personality?!"He had been a depressed and annoying thing for a while, but she'd never liked any other Serians in that way, and oh yes she could tell.

Flicking his solid and muscled tail behind him, Chaos smirked. Beta was going to get a lot of ear tugging and tail thwapping when all was said and done. Was Silver this way when he met Tinsel? There he went again, comparing himself to his previous childhood nemesis and current best friend.