A Day Together

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

A Day Together

Post by Indi »

Fleet and Frolic had been friends every since Frolic had been adopted. They loved each other, yes, but as brother and sister. As they strolled through the high meadow grass, they revealed some thoughts about their mate to the other.

"Oh, Spin is gorgoues. I'm happy he's mine," Frolic sighed, gazing at the clouds. She could almost imangine Spin's face there.

"But Satin is so much better. Did you see her coat? It's the most amazing pattern I've ever seen." Fleet also sighed. He wished she were her right now, pressing her side against his. "We were made for each other."

They followed a long deer trail, chatting about this and that. Their hooves were free to take them anywhere, and it ended up in the foothills of a mountain.

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The red stallion and blue mare were standing quietly in the meadow the other two had just been in, and were chatting calmly with each other.

"I take it your fond of Fleet?" Spin grinned, a hint of teasing in his voice. Satin blushed, and flicked him with the strands of her tail poking out from the band. "Of course! And obviously you love Frolic, or else you wouldn't be having foals with her."

Spin chuckled. "Thanks for stating the obvious." After spending much time in each other's company, the two had become good friends, and often were found teasing each other, much like a colt and a filly would.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic shook her head and gazed up at the towering hulk of rock. She was imagining things again. She kept hearing Spin's voice, over and over in her head. But this time she heard Satin's voice too. Glancing over at Fleet, she saw his head was cocked, listening. Was she not imagining it? Was Spin really here? She thought about his gorgoues coat, the spins and swirls throughout. And his eyes. Oh, his gorgoues red eyes. Not the kind like a demon, but more of a warming fire.

"Spin?" She called hesitantly, just as Fleet called for Satin.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The two looked up, grinning. Satin's ears perked up, and she seemed startled to hear the stallion's voice again. "Fleet?" She called, not yet moving. Spin glanced around. "Frolic, honey, is that you?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Spin, darling, it is you!" Frolic rushed up to meet him, Fleet close on her heels. She nuzzled him fiercely. "Oh, I've missed you so!"

Fleet stood hesitantly next to Satin, then gently rubbed her shoulder with his muzzle. "Am I dreaming?" he asked. His inner emotions wanted to do the same as Frolic and Spin, but he held back. He didn't know her very well, but he loved her with all his heart. Well, except for that small space set aside for racing.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Frolic!" Spin nuzzled her, smiling like a fool. "I've missed you too."

Satin smiled warmly, nuzzling his neck. "You'd think so, huh?" The smile grew into a grin, and she playfully lipped at his neck. "I missed you... Where did you go?"