Back In The Groove Of Things.

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian grinned, nodding. "I figured as much. Why did you hide up here?"

Arch nodded, smiling. Fond memories, very fond. The blue stallion watched her curiously, flicking an ear. "You seem different, somehow.."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Flattening her ears slightly, she seemed to blush. Wait... wtf? Something was definately wrong with her. Chuckling uneasily she shrugged and feigned nonchalance.

"Just a little tired, honey. Nothing big.. " Yet somehow she nearly choked on her words, shaking her head again she put on that oh-so-irresistable grin.

"Never change on you handsome, you'd miss this too much." She cooed, nipping his neck and swatting his rump with her tail. There, that was more like it!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian stood there silently, waiting for a reply to her question.

"Then as soon as you get home, sleep." He found himself sounding more then a doctor then he wanted to, and smirked. "I would, would I? Interesting." He lipped her forelock, flicking her back with his tail

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"I hid up there because, I felt like I would be introuding if I came and started a confertion with the stallion. I didn't see you!"

Amber looked around. " Besides, kinda shy when it comes to starting confertions"

Amber stared at the ground. Then looked up at Indian.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian grinned at her, tilting her head slightly. She flicked her tail, and glanced over at Arch before answering. "Well, Amber, No need to be shy with me! Arch is the name of the stallion, and he's really friendly, but right now he's having another flirting contest with the yellow mare." Indian laughed softly, glancing back at them again. "Your not intruding, C'mon! Follow me." She turned and retraced her steps back to the clearing, glancing at Chime and Arch.

Arch glanced at Indian, before flicking his gaze back to Chime. "Looks like we have company." He spoke softly, turning his head to watch them. Although, after a moment or two, her returned to lipping her mane, looking as if this was something he did all the time.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber know feeling very confidant followed Indian over to the clearing where Arch and Chime. COLOR=#3300ff]"[/COLOR]Are they friends of yours?", she siad following Indian.
I need a new image holder...lol