Back In The Groove Of Things.

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian flicked an ear back, watching the odd mare. She trotted over to ther waterfall, looking around her her. "Hello?"

Arch chuckled, and nodded. "So, why did you vanish for a while?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber had heard someone come closer to where she was. This time deciding to stay where she was. Though she was still nevous and pawed at the ground. She watched the mare for a moment then started to slowly jogg down the path to the mare. When the other could she her she said " Hello", as she came to a stop a couple feet away from the mare.
I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Sighing gently she thought back on being cooped up in Tig's realm for a whole week. Hopefully he hadn't had to endure anything of the like on his little dissapearance.

"Tigs went on a little vacation so we were stuck inside the realm until she returned. And you honey? " Slight southern drawl was customary to the mare, she didn't know how she'd picked it up but somehow it was in her voice. She noticed that Indian had left, but really had no ambition to follow, she'd probably just gotten bored.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian smiled, and bowed her head a little. "My name is Indian, whats yours?"

Arch nodded before replying "I'v been up at my bonded's place, the one of the newer stallions told me he hadn't seen you, so I didn't feel motivated to come. Nothing really exciting." He glanced at the bells, and smirked, remembering their first conversation.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" My name is Amber. I'm new around hear"
Then Amber walked over to Indian. Feeling more confident about talking with a mare than a stallion. Indian seemed very kind, so now she wasn't nevous any more and had stopped pawing at the ground.
I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime smiled and nodded her head in return, grinning as she noted his attention was drawn to her chimes, which had been stirred gently by the wind. "Brings back memories, hmmm? Nice ones, too." She figured that maybe they could spend another day together, flying and whatnot, eventually. She hadn't been home in ages, having hidden from the rest of the Serians at the very edge of Tigs realm until she was released. Which meant she actually felt quite alone, such a social thing as herself needed company often.