Back In The Groove Of Things.

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| What's a confertion? Lol I've not heard that word before so I'm not sure.

IC| Chime wasn't entirely keen on sharing her first time with Arch since the last Circle meeting... but she attempted to be nice, nibbling on his ear or neck every now and then with a broad smile of half playfullness, but half contentment. "Seems we're just irresistable company, hon. "

As the two mares approached she let them ask their questions first and looked to Indian to answer. Friends? Well, she knew Indian a little, but maybe not on the friend level yet. Though that was a sure possibility.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Sorta. I don't really know Chime, but I have the same bonded as Arch." She grinned, and trotted over to them. "Sorry to interupt your little...Game, but I have someone I'd like you to meet." She glanced at Amber, encouraging her up beside her.

Arch nodded, watching them. "Looks like it." He glanced at Amber, waiting for an introduction.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber walked up beside Indaian. "Hi my name is Amber"., she said looking at Arch and Chime. "I'm new around here", Amber said looking at them.
I need a new image holder...lol

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith watched the conversations and
felt left out and joined in not really
sure what to say."Im Faith nice to
meet you Amber what is your
favorite thing to do I like flying and
exploring!"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian smiled, listening curiously. She glanced at Chime, smiling at the other mare.

Arch nodded. "Pleasure to meet you Amber, welcome to Sionayra. I suppose you've already been told who we are?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Yes. Indian told me who you are", she said looking at Indian. " So Arch you and Indian have the same bonder. What's she like and who is your bonder Chime?"
I need a new image holder...lol