Awkward Silences

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Awkward Silences

Post by Tigress »

Two Serians walked side by side, both resigned to silence. It was obvious however, that they were simply close friends. Chaos really needed a friend at the moment, and Beta had nothing better to do. The wild and passionate stallion shook his head sharply, seeming aggrivated and saddened both at once. Beta finally sighed and sat, the warrior simply staring at her and not seeming really aware that they'd stopped.

"Come on, tell me what's on your mind already." Normally quite flirty and mischevious, Beta was unusally calm this day. It was either the stormy weather, or the empty look in the eyes of her friend.

"Plenty. I just wanted to be around someone." His voice was nonchalant, yet still a strong and smooth alto. There was a certain mare on his mind, but he'd not seen her in ages. Beta was really the only one not occupied by travelling to other realms to see other Serians, so she was all he had. He'd never felt so strangely alone and alienated.

Image Beta
Image Chaos

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Hello im Faith im new here and wanna make new friends!"Faith bowed her head in their presence just to be nice.Faith walked closer to the two."And who might you guys be??"

(just here to say hello and rp I like rping)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Slight energetic and spunky smile was given by Beta, who instantly seemed to go into friendly mode. "Nice to meetcha! I'm Beta, and this moping lug is Chaos." She introduced, as the stallion merely looked up, nodded, and smiled faintly. It seemed forced, but at least he was trying.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Oh ive heard of you Beta my bonded said you were gorgeus!Well whats wrong with you big guy?Where is my mate I thought I told him to come."
Faith loved how she had just recently become a mate to bubble!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Beta grinned, blushed, and seemed overall quite proud. Her close friend Frostbite, the hailfire mare, would be quite jealous to hear that Beta was getting a name for herself. Especially one about beauty! "Well she must have good taste." Coy grin was given as the quiet stallion coughed, the closest thing to a laugh he'd given in a while.

However, his mood instantly darkened again upon the mention of mates... He wasn't even Web's mate and yet it felt like his heart had been torn out and was hiding somewhere with the dark beauty. "I... don't want to talk about it. No big deal."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Yea crystal my bonded has good taste."Faith felt like chaos was the grumpiest person shed ever met so she had to get him to cheer up somehow."Well then big guy well just have to cheer you up what do you like to do most?"