True Quest

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Its nice to meet you Amber! Said Quest in his own turn, thinking of how hot it was here.

"[color=orange]So Amber how long have you been walking in such a hot place? And how did you know we were out here?[/color]"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Well..I was just running down the valley and at the end was this desert. So I desided to go in. So I haven't been out here long." she said looking at him then Spin.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Ah.. Well it's still to hot to linger around here. I thought I saw a small oasis on my way here, want to go see if it was a mirage or not?" Spin looked from Amber to Quest, awaiting an answer to his question.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Sure!" she said tossing her head and looking very courious as to if what he saw might be real. "If it isn't real, at the end of the desert is a vally." she said looking at Spin then Quest.
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Ok, lets go then, it will be fun. Either way we cannot lose. There will be shelter one way or another! Replied, besides this way we can get to know each other better!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Well, are we going or not?" Spin chuckled, then started to trot in the direction that he had spotted the oasis, his bright red eyes examining the horizon.