True Quest

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I'd probably be easier if you flew up, it would just take us longer to find her if we split up." He glanced around again, before nodding to Quest.

ooc| Under the B, i, and u, there is a thing that says Font Colour: Well, choose a colour then write between the ]['s.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

[color=orange]Ok, I'll be back in a minute.[/color]

Quest took off into the air, flapping his butterfly wings gentally. As he flew higher and higher he saw only sand. Disappointed he went to fly down when something caught his eyes... It was something dark coming their way.

[color=orange]Hey Spin something is coming our way![/color]

And so quest flew down to the soft sand.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin spun to face Quest. He flicked back an ear. "From which direction?"

The red stallion glanced about eagerly, looking foreward to meet someone new. But his thoughts kept draggin back to SaphireSpin. He had left the little filly with Arch while he had gone to get a little alone time... But he wasn't alone, was he?

He sighed, looking for another serian, hoping it wasn't a simple illusion.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Uh... Did I see something in the sky?" so Amber started galloping a liitle to the left of where she thought she saw something. Hoping this way she would beable to tell if it was a marage. Amber really wanted to meet some new serians. In the beginning shy was shy,but not any more. She galloped couriously and hoped she would make a new friend.
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest LAnded with a thud on the grownd.

Hey Spin, its coming from.....ummmm Spin? Whats wrong?

Quest looked at the stallion curiously, then jerked his head up as if realizing something and said, "Sorry".

He started to walk in the other direction, away from where he he said the shape was coming from

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin raised a brow, flicking back an ear. "Quest... Where are you going? Theres nothing wrong... Honestly."

He sighed again, and walked in the opposite direction of Quest. Spin glanced around, it was always possible that he'd meet someone else. His thoughts dragged back to Arch and SaphireSpin... 'I wonder how their doing...' He thought to himself, flicking his tail lazily.