True Quest

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest was walking away from the sun then thought " what am I doing?" I came from this direction If I go back this will all be for nothing"

He looked back at the red stallion going in the opposite direction,
"maybe he's not mad at me, it was like he spaced out or something".

Quest quickly galloped in the direction the red stallion was going.
"Hey spin wait up!....."

When he caught up to the stallion he asked, "so why are you here?, is there any specific reason?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin paused for a second, glancing at Quest. "Nope. I just walked in any old direction."

He gazed around boredly, then spoke again, "Any reason why your here?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber than came to a springy jog as she kept looking for the serian she thought had answered. "Hello! Is anyone out here?" she said looking around. Soon she would turn around and walk home to the waterfall in Mystic Valley.
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

"Ummmm ok.....I'm just looking for something."

Do you have anyone from where you come.....Quest suddenly stopped what he was saying, and stared blankly at the sand, he could see something coming into view... But what was it?

Suddenly he decided to Jog forward so see what it was, this slow pace was getting to him.

[color=orange]Is anyone out there?[/color] He yelled out to the sand. He could just make out a dark form.

(What am I doing wrong?)

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin broke into a gallop, taking off after the dark form. He knew he'd regret this later. The heat damped his silky coat with sweat almost instantly, his nostrils flaring.

"Wait up!"

ooc| What do you mean?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Uh!" Amber said coming to a hault. I'm not hearing things. She turned towards the voice and started a springy job towards where she had heard the voice. " Yes, I'm out here!" she yelled back.
I need a new image holder...lol