True Quest

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest slowed down a bit so that Spin could catch up. He could see it now, the form was certainly a serian, no doubt, and by the looks of it a mare.

Yes, I'm out here, it said..

"Were coming he yelled out", he could feel the exciment running through his body, he couldn't wait to meet the new serian.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin galloped right past Quest, it was clear that he was forcing each step, since his pace was slow. After a while, he slowed to a walk, staring intently at the form.

"Well, hello there."

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest stopped beside Spin and looked at the stallions damp coat.
He thought to himself how tired Spin Looked. But brushing it aside he turned to greet the new Serian...

"Hello, my name is Quest, whats yours?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber saw the two serians coming to her. She could tell that they were stallions. 'Great, new friends' she thought. "Hi, I'm Abmbe!" she said going to a slow hault. 'Come on. You can do this. It's only two stallions.' Amber shifted her weight uneasily. 'Why do I get so nervous?' She was watching them approach. The brown pegasus had told her he was Quest and the other was big red stallion.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Pleasure to meet you, Amber. My name is Spin."

He flicked his tail, pawing at the ground. His bright red eyes examined the mare carefully, before flicking his gaze to the ground.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Hello Spin."

She pawed the at the ground then looked up at him. Then she examined both stallions.
I need a new image holder...lol