Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Brittle gave a smile at the other stallion. "It's fine."

This was why he never wanted foals. Besides, Hinote had survived worse, the little jerk was getting tougher...

He heard a whinny. A mare...birthing?! His stomach turned a bit queasy. Better go get Web...

Hinote meanwhile, nursed his ribs and gave a glance toward the birth, woah, definitely didn't want to go anywhere near that.

Web Turned at the whinny. "Oh, gods..."

She turned to go, checking behind to see if Chaos would follow. Her natural mare instinct was to go help with anything she could. Besides, she had never seen a birth before. She smiled secretly at the look on Brittle's face as he appeared from the crowd. "Oh, Brittle-koi, don't tell me the big strong man is upset?"

Brittle snorted. She grinned at him and hurried to help, the warrior trailing behind her.

Avalir's eyes widened. Well, as if the fireworks weren't enough...

He really didn't want to go over. It would be uncomfortable for him, and he believed that the mare would appreciate some privacy on his part. He was never going to give birth, but he was sure he didn't want to do with people gawking at him...

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Oh boy" Rainer followed Nyx, glancing at Pride. "I guess the party was just getting started, eh?" Of course, it would be now clear to everyone that Rainer was canadian. The 'eh' just gave it all away.

Spin brought SaphireSpin a bit farther away. He doubted the little filly would want to see that, especially since she might experience it for herseld one day. "Daddy... Whats happening?" Spin nuzzled her, speaking softly. "A little one is on the way, just like you were."

Arch froze, his eyes going wide. His stomach was doing summersaults in his stomach. This was deffinatly an uncomfortable situation. He was standing there with the mare of his dreams x3 and a mare not even a yard away was giving birth. Oh joy.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith jumped into the crowd."Who's birthing?"
Faith looked around knowing that her actions
were uncalled for but she really wanted to know

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Verity had nipped at Bubble's leg and the blue stallion kicked his hoove. Both stood up and shook over there manes, then looked at the mare who was standing near them. Then there attention were brought over by hearing that a mare was giving birth. The looked at eachother and trotted over smiling at the mare before they went to see what was up.
Scythe nuzzeled his neck gently and smiled "Yeah I guess you have reason to worry" her ears perked forward as she looked over seeing a mare giving birth. Being a soon to be mother herself she wanted to see this and also help. The mare looked at Cast then trotted off towards the group to see a little better.
Amanda heard what was going on and she walked over with the others to see what was up and heard that Pride was giving birth. She fuond Bubble and Verity together and smiled walking over to them petting both of her noses she said "You guys should run off I think the mare would feel a little uncomfortable you know" Both stallions nodded and trotted off the other way and she seen Scythe and smiled seeing it might be good for her to see a little bit of what was going on since she was soon to be a mother.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith smelling Bubble's sent looked
around for him.Faith searched and
searched finally finding him,"Hey
Bubble over here!"Trying not to
be loud almost said in a wisper.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Nyx rushed to Pride's side. I just knew this was going to happen. she said. You'll be fine, I'm sure, but I wish you would have stayed at home. At least you wouldn't have an audience that way. she added stroking the mares mane. Pride didn't look like she was the least bit uncomfortable. Nyx you worry almost as much as Aura does. Pride said with a bit of a laugh. All you stallions might want to get out of here, you'll never be able to look at your mares the same after seeing a birth. Scythe dear, at least I assume you are the one Cast has been pining over, you may want to leave as well. . .unless you think you are ready to see what is going to happen.