Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer thought for a moment, but it still took a while to click. "Oh, him! Heh..." She grinned, bringing a hand up to rub the back of her neck. "I don't know celebrities too well..."

SaphireSpin spooked when she heard the fireworks go off, and she immediatly hid behind Spin, shouting the words "Daddy save me!" Spin chuckled, and snuzzled her. "It's ok, Hun... It's just some lights and sounds. It can't hurt you."

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The mare laughed as Cast acting worried about her she then looked towards the food and back at him "Cast you worry to much" she gave him a small kiss and walked off to the food table knowing it woul dmake him feel better if she ate.
Bubble seeing the look in Verity's eyes and smirked and he walked along almost parallel to him. They both unknowingly walked out towards the open field, both stallions looked around then stared at eachother with evil like eyes. Both tailed flicked annoyed at eachother and at a moment both walked towards eachother slowly head held low. Verity nipped hard at the blue stallions neck as Bubble returned the same nip but knowed him down to the ground at the same time "Verity you should know better then to try this one with me" he chuckled as he looked down at Verity. The half green stallion glared at Bubble and kicked at his legs knocking him over as well, so now both were laying on the groud glareing at eachother.
Scythe lifted her head up and glanced around and seen the two stallions and shook her head then looked around at what food she could and should eat.
Amanda looked on and seen her two thick headed stallion like brothers in the open field and shook her head as she watched the two knock eachother over "My god those two should never be alone together they will kill eachother" she laughed as she glanced around lookig at all the amazing serains

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

A fight was just the thing to draw Tigress over. She watches the blue stallion and the green have at it for a few minutes before saying, "My my my! Now, isn't this a sight?" she purrs in her honeysmooth voice. "A lady sure feels left out when two stallions are on the ground, fighting like kittens." her feline tail swishes idly as she turns her head to eye Bubble and Verity rather amused.

http://www.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ ... igress.gif

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Galaxy couldn't help but grin from ear to ear upon seeing Blizzard approach, and he playfully lipped at her mane before responding.

"Hey beautiful! So glad you could make it! This here is Nymph... she's Talia's newest Serian..."

Nymph smiled and nodded shyly in response.

"Nice to meet you Blizzard," she said softly, her voice just above a fluting whisper.

Galaxy screwed up his face and frowned slight as Wave mentioned Vision... the two of them hadn't really parted on good terms.

"He.... took off in Tatter's direction.... down in the valley basin over there," he said, pointing out his general direction. "You two should... talk... he was a little distressed earlier on tonight."

He knew more than he let on, but he wasn't about to tell the story that was Vision's to tell. He'd let the stallion deal with his own problems.

Gem smiled and nodded. No doubt it would take a special stallion indeed to get Nymph out of her shell.

"She's probably not his type then... but it was worth a try..." she added with a grin.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Bliz smiles fairly glowing with love. "Wouldn't miss it for anything! Not even Lumi could stop me." Bliz gives the retreating darkuni a mock glare.

"Nice to meet you too, dear. Its a pity that Fate didn't come, he's new too, but well he's rather uncomfortable on land." she says conversationally. Bliz wonders if Nymph will remember the black fish-tailed stallion.

Wave eyes Galaxy before nodding and turning in the direction he indicated. At first she had meant to walk with dignity, but she felt the urgency swell within her and suddenly she was running. The pink mare ignored the stares of the passed serians and disappears into the valley basin in moments.

"Vision?" she calls out as she runs toward the stallions. Though she tried her voice clearly showed her worry.

Blizzard gives Galaxy squinty-eyes, "What did you do?" she demands in a no-nonsense tone. Bliz could detect guilt a mile away and Galaxy was oozing it when Vision was mentioned.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tinsel giggled and licked some mroe pie off of Silver's wingtip and shook her head. "I would throw you in a river... but I kind of can't." She laughed softly, a whimsical sound at most. Looking over, she noticed that Vision was occupied with another Serian... she didn't look too happy. "Maybe I should go talk to Frostbite, I smell something odd..." She commented lightly, before noticing the big stallion practically next to her. "Oh or maybe I shouldn't." She said, smiling gently. She was always worried about her friends.

Frostbite glanced at Avalir nervously, she felt so bad for making a scene in front of the stallion. But she couldn't help it, she couldn't hold it all in and pretend anymore. She really couldn't wait to talk to Vision later, because she wanted a few things settled. But for now, she wanted to smile if it was possible.

Tigs grinned and nodded. "And there's this hamster who's in love with him. But he's a male, so it's kind of weird." She commented, thinking back to an interesting bunch of animations she'd seen. Oh, as usual nobody probably knew what she was talking about!