Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"A hamster?" Now she was really confused. But she grinned when she saw Lumi, and waved. "Hey!" ^.^

Arch stood silently for a few moments, not wanted to ruin the moment.

SaphireSpin watched the fireworks, her eyes sparkling. "Daddy...Their beautiful..." Spin grinned and nodded. "The foal looks like you." He teased, nuzzling her shoulder. She lipped at his nose, giggling.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith watched the other serians and
wondered 'whats a festival?'Faith
stood a distance away until someone
noticed her.

http://www.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ ... /Faith.gif
Last edited by crystal on Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hinote grinned at his fireworks display. Heheh, he always knew carrying around those matches would come in handy. And, this mare called him a real stallion, hah, take that Brittle. Old man...

And then Brittle rammed him in the side, painfully. Oh, wait, he didn't feel any ribs cracking, maybe he was getting stronger. Or maybe Brittle just didn't want to ruin the festivities by beating him to death there and then.

"You're going to get it at home," the stallion said, snorting at the bruised, still arrogant little idiot, staring up at him in defiance. "And don't think anything Mirage says is going to help you out."

With that he nodded toward Sirensong and departed to make sure his little dark rose was behaving herself. He couldn't help but worry when she was with Chaos.

"Hm, I don't think covered in pie and in a public place would be the right mood for me," said dark mare grinned, nipping and Chaos's earring.

She gazed over at Tinsel and Silver. "Tinsel seems alot more...cheerful than when I last saw her," she murmured softly, smiling to herself. She and a soft spot for the quiet mare, ever since the cottage days.

Avalir smiled softly back at the distraught mare. "No, it's quite alright," he said, his voice quiet and soothing. "It's more my fault, I shouldn't have listened in, there's no need to blame yourself of it."

He didn't know what he should say to a mare he barely knew, even less if she were crying.

He glanced back out at the fireworks display. Hinote, no doubt, loose canon. And Hellion still sulking under her tree.

Hellion, meanwhle, had decided in a sudden flare of impulse, that she wanted to see the fireworks. And she didn't have a good vantage point under the tree. She galloped into the fields, past her brother towards the stallion she vaguely recognized from the cottage, when she had arrived to return Web. The one she had bolted from ever so rudely. Well, all she was going to do was watch the fireworks, so, she supposed an apology would not be necessary.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Can you blame me fore worrying? I'm a first time father. . .how else an I supposed to act? he asked with a chuckle.

Surf watched as FireLight and Twist walked towards Nymph. I think we are about to find out what would happen if they met, Gem dear. Looks like FireLight is dragging Twist right to her. he said, still watching, hopeing things went well.

Ewww, hamsters, I don't think we wanna talk about hamsters. You guys remember my cannibal hamsters. . .bad memories. Nyx said with a shudder.

Pride stretched out under the tree next to her mate. He was such a worrier. FireLight chased you off didn't she? Didn't want her father hanging around with her? she teased. Aura laughed and nipped at Pride, Yes, she said I worry too much and that I wouldn't be any fur. She is probably right

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Cannibal hamsters?" She glanced at Nyx uneasily, and smirked. "Mine bites to break the skin. Fun." She glanced at Nyx again. "They ate each other, I take it?"

SaphireSpin watched as Brittle tackled Hinote, and became furious. The little filly trotted proudly over to the large, horned stallion, and nipped his shoulder. "Hey! That's not nice!" Spin sighed, following his daughter.

The red stallion gave Brittle an apalogetic glance. "Sorry about that... She's a little... She's little." Spin herded Saphire away from them, lipping at her flank. "Hun, you shouldn't but in on other's people's conversations. It's rude." SaphireSpin sighed, and slowly nodded, "ok Daddy..."

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Unfortunatly yes, they ate each other. Nyx said with a sigh. Suddenly she heard a loud whinny from across the field. She looked to where she had last seen Pride and Aura. Aura had gotten to his feet and was prancing around Pride. Surely she isn;t having the foal. Nyx said taking off in thier direction.

Pride in the meantime was indeed getting ready to give birth. Aura, dear, calm down. I have done this before after all. she said calmly. Nyx told you this would happen. You should have stayed home like she asked you. Aura said, looking more and more worried.