Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch laughed. "Pfft, nah. She's probably just surprised that I'm still here, considering the birth of a new foal and all..." He trailed off, grinning. "Or else? Or else what?"

Spin flicked his tail, gazing about. Frolic and Summer Solstice hadn't shown up, leaving SaphireSpin pretty much alone, other then him being right beside her. "Hun, why don't you go play around for a bit, I'll be right over by Rainer." SaphireSpin grinned up at him and nodded, before taking off at a fast paced canter. Spin trotted over to Rainer, snuffling at her hair.

Rainer giggled, gently batting away his nose with her hand. "Something wrong?" She asked, gazing at him calmly. Spin shook his head. "Nope. Just letting Saphire run out some energy. She seems like a fountain of youth, that one." He grinned, and she smirked, rubbing his forehead.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith looked around for somthing to do
hopefully someone would noticed her
boredom and come talk to her and make
friends Faith only had a few friends
though only because she was new mostly.
Faith looked at the new foal and went into
deep thought about what her's and Bubbles
foal\s would look like.Then she snapped out
of thought and looked at some of the serians
and humans saying the ones she knew' name's.
"Amanda,bubble,rainer."Faith thought of it like a
game kinda.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web smiled, and then turned away, nipping Chaos back in the process. She didn't want to crowd the young filly, and she didn't quite like the way she was affecting her. Good thing Hellion was somewhere in the fields, or she'd never hear the end of it...

Brittle extracted himself from Web with a light nip on her shoulder, then, feeling rather reckless, a brief kiss. He winked and vanished into the crowd. Web sighed and shook her head. She was going to hurt him later. She nudged Chaos. "So, now where?"

"I don't have to be careful, he's got nothing on me," Hinote said, judging that the injury would heal by the time they got out of the festival. He looked at the mare. "Why do you have to know anybody, it's a waste of time."

He had lived most of his life in solitude, and had been froced to find his siblings and then again to travel with sanguine. In his mind, friends and gatherings were a nuisance. Well, sometimes not, but only certain people were worth knowing. He could've gone his whole life without meeting Brittle...

Avalir raised his eyebrow. Ah the Beauty Contest, and Beta. He had listened to their conversation a little longer than they would've known, and he knew what the mare though of his 'cute butt'. He shook his mane out of his eyes. "It is not advantageous as you think, being feminine enough to enter a beauty contest, and then win. But I am happy if I pleased your friend."

He gave her a reassuring smile.

Hellion nodded at the other mare, aloof. She could guess as much that this was Tatter's mate. She had no problem with it, her and Tatter having only met briefly at the cottage, they were loosely acquaintances.

"I still wish to accompany you, if that is no trouble...?" no doubt the two might prefer to be alone, but if they indicated that, she would leave. it was no big deal, being alone was nothing new...

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

(OOC:/ Will post tomorrow after work... just got home from a work, a wedding reception, and 3 birthday parties mixed into one big party... and my friends don't party lightly... so I'm not as coherent as I should be. Tomorrow, I promise. ^_^)

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(I love partys!!!!!!!!!!!!it seems there are alot of partys lately^^)

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"So, what do you think?" Zephyr said.

Thinking wasn't possible for Silver Fox at this time, his smind was on other things. Like the way the sunlight shimmered through his companion's wings. How had he not noticed that before? Must be a trick of the light. He shook his head a little dazed. Eeeew, had he just thought *those* kinds of thoughts about a filly?!?! He wasn't afraid of cooties, but nuzzling was just gross. Whatever possessed him to want to do *that* to her.

Suddenly he realized she'd said something, "Huh?" was his most intelligent reply.

OOC - have to make a tally of ths stallions present, or we can pick on Titan. Having an oppoturnity to put Silver Fox in his place would raise her spirits *smirk*