Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe giggled a little bit as she heard what Cast said and bumped her nose into his neck and smiled happily. Her shyness and keep to herself was broken when she met this stallion she was now standing by. Her tail flickered around "Well I am glad to hear that" she joked a little bit her ears perked forward as she stayed close to Cast.
Amanda looked over at the serains and laughed "Yeah I am sure well I am glad all the serains seem to be getting along pretty well" she looked around in search of her troublesome stallion "Hmmmm Bubble must have Verity in site that stallion sometimes has a think head though he is more of a clutz then anything" she giggled placing her hands now in her back pocket of her pants.
Verity flicked his ears around and he trotted off from the fireworks and serain not know what to do he was basically trotting in circles trying to find something, anything to do. The gblack and green stallion then seeing Bubble watching him and he snorted and his ears flattened against his head. He never liked being watched by the blue stallion in some cases they were like brothers allways fighting and sometimes great friends playing what ever. He flicked his tail again and his head held low he walked off to find a place to be somewhat alone.

(>.<bad post >.>...<.<...o.o)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tig grinned and shrugged, "What? Got something against him? Fine, then... Bruce Willis!" She obviously had little to no clue what she was saying. Complete fit of random.

Web grinned and couldn't help but lean in and nip Web's shoulder seductively. "Only I am going to be 'getting my freak on' with you, not him. He can keep his studly hooves off. I mean..." He tried to look innocent, having said the last part more than loud enough for Tinsel and Silver to hear.

Tinsel cowered against her mate and giggled, she was slowly starting to get used to it. "You taste like pie." She said, giving him a quick kiss.

Frostbite noticed that Avalir was uncomfortable and laughed softly through her tears. "I'm sorry if we're making you uncomfortable... I seem to be messing up a lot tonight..." She said disheartedly, feeling bad for Avalir, and even talking to Vision tonight somehow. But she knew she was over-reacting..

Sirensong chuckled mischeviously and was right on his heels as he took off. Hiding her laughter, she waited until he stopped to turn. "Impressive. Only a stallion with real guts would do that!" She giggled, looking around and noticing a few eyes on them. "Seems you're going to become quite the popular Serian within the next hour..." She commented, not seeming nervous at all either though she'd get blame for encouraging him.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer raised a brow, let her arms fall limply to her sides. "Who the heck is Bruce Willis?" Boy, was she clueless xD She glanced around, gazing calmly at Arch and Chime. She heaved a dreamy sigh, tilting her head slightly. "Aw..So cute!" She cooed, glancing at Tig.

ooc| xD Not sure what else to put...

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

OOC: Ack... I can't keep up with colours and post fast, so I'm ditching the colours as well.

Gem smiled and looked at each of the new Serians in turn, Twist and Firelight, before nudging her mate in the general direction of Nymph.

"She's right over there... the green one with Galaxy," she said with a smile. "Everyone's rather fond of her, even though she's timid."

Tal couldn't help but smile at all the trainers... there was no way she was going to be doing any talking for awhile... not with this current trend of randomness. :P

SilverRain chuckled happily and nodded.

"Well gorgeous, when your brother... err.. friend there happens to throw one at your face, you'd taste like pie too."

He spread a sticky wing over her and then laughed, realizing that it probably wasn't helping either of them clean off.

Vision sighed and nudged her... he didn't know what to say, but some things were better left unsaid until the right moment.

"I'll talk to you later Frost... we'll catch up again soon," he said with a small brief smile, looking in Avalir's direction. She needed someone else to talk to... hopefully Avalir could help her out there. She needed something to take her mind off of... well... their situation.

Just as he was headed back in the direction of Galaxy and Nymph, he heard a loud explosion overhead. Fireworks. Great. Although he couldn't see them, he had been told by Talia that they were one of the most spectacular sights. It only served to make him more angry at himself. With a small frown, he took off and headed in Tatter's direction. Perhaps the two of them could observe in silence.

Talia laughed gleefully as the night sky lit up with an adult Serian, and a foal dancing along behind it. She didn't care in the slightest that the fireworks were being set off prematurely... not now at least, in her current state of mind.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

The darkunicorn was keeping a firm hold on her trio of serians as they came into the vicinity of the cabin party.

Blizzard was of course the most impatient of the lot, straining forward against the invisible hold of her Bonded. "Come on come on, Lumi! I want to get there in time to get some food before it's all gone!" *huffs*

"We'll get there soon enough and don't think for a minute you're fooling me, my little snowflake. It's your handsome stallie you're so impatient about." Lumi says firmly.

The pink mare next to Blizzard was also feeling impatient, but deep down inside she was also scared. "For some reason I have a bad feeling..." she whispers worriedly.

"Nonsense." Lumi replies reassuringly. Although, the darkuni knew more than she let on, things could get ugly when it concerned handsome stallions, mates, and old lady friends. She knew things would be okay and would work out though.

Tigress moves up, "Don't worry so much, Honey. It's a party! Put worries away and just enjoy youself and all the company!" the feline serian purrs in her honey voice.

Wave couldn't help but smile at Tigress. Bliz was still feeling extremely impatient, she wanted to her to her mate's side before he got into too much trouble.

Course by the time they got there the trouble had already happened. They saw Galaxy first and quickly joined him. Blizzard sidled along his side and nibbles his neck. "Hey, gorgeous! We made it!" she looks at the shy green mare near him. "Hello! I'm Blizzard." she smiles.

Wave was looking around for Vision at first she couldn't find him though. "Where's Vision, Galaxy?" she was trying to speak and act normally, but there was still this small icy feeling in the pit of her belly.

Lumi lays a gentle hand on Wave's shoulder, "Don't jump to conclusions, dear. Remember to trust."

Wave nods quietly knowing the words were true. After all she had no doubt of the love between Vision and herself...she would trust in that.

Tigress nudges the two mares aside and saunters on through, "See you later Honeypies! I got things to do, serians to meet, and challenges to play!" with a flick of her gray tufted tail she disappears into the crowds.

"Well, I guess I'm off too...I know you'll be okay without me." Lumi gives Wave one last pat and wanders off to find other Bondeds like herself.

http://www.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ ... s/Wave.gif
http://www.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ ... izzard.gif
Last edited by Luminaire on Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Do you need anything to eat? Cast asked Scythe, nudging her in the direction of the food table. You really should eat. he added

Surf looked in the dircetion Gem had motioned. She is a pretty little thing, but if she is shy, she isn't for Twist. He would probably scare the heck out of her, a bit on the wild side dispite the way her speaks. he said. He watched to make sure Twist and FireLight were behaving just as he heard the fireworks go off. Well, at least I know it wasn't those to. he added with a chuckle.

Nyx giggles at Rainer. You have never heard of Brude Willis. Ever seen Die Hard/ The Whole 9 Yards? He was in both of them. she said, hopeing it helped.

Twist and FireLight looked around for some fun. It's hard to cause trouble when you don't know anyone isn't it. Twist asked the mare at his side. Yes it is. Maybe we should try to make some new firends. It couldn't hurt. Spotting the duo winged Serian who looked rahter nervous, FireLight headed over. Twist had nothing else to do but follow. Hi. I'm FireLight. she told the little green mare. And this fellow here is Twist. You look rather uncomfortable, wanna hang out with us? she asked. She noticed that they both had antlers, at least that was something in common.