Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer grinned down at the little foal. "Wow Nyx, your so lucky! Congratulations, you guys. She's a real cutie." She was very fond of the filly's wings, they were so tiny! Rainer turned to glance at Spin, smiling at him.

Spin took the hint, and allowed SaphireSpin to wander over to Rainer. Her bonded crouched down, whispering softly in the filly's ear. Saphire smiled, walking over to Nyx. "My daddy and I wanted to say congratulations on the new foal."

Spin walked over to Rainer, standing silently beside her. Rainer patted his neck, and her lipped at the tips of her hair.

Arch sighed, relieved that it was over. His form visibly(sp?) relaxing. He glanced at Chime again, still a little unsure if she was ok or not.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

[I shouldn't be doing this... but... I'm so behind! That's right... feel guilty :P joking]

Zephyr grinned at Silver Fox nonstop, his little act didn't fool her. A troublemaker like him wouldn't get her in trouble for... well... causing trouble. Plus, it was all innocent fun and allowed the two strange stallions to get their freak on. Errrr, whatever worked, she guessed. "Well knowing the way you think, it really wasn't all that bad... heh." She chuckled and stuck out her tongue which turned to a very sour look when she heard an odd sound at most. "Uhhh... wanna go find a better spot to ummm watch the fireworks?" One thing she didn't want to see was a foal popping out of any mare!

Sirensong grinned sheepishly, lowered her ears tp the side and slipped over towards Hinote in a catlike manner. "Just when you thought you were home free eh?" She teased, not offering to help him up because... well, he seemed to have that stubborn pride and all. At least she'd gotten some fun out of it all, and not been attacked either. Yup, definately a bonus.

Chaos grinned and chuckled, his ear twitching in both enjoyment, and cause it tickled. "Yeah I'd have to agree. I know Venom went through it with me and all so we'd better go take a look." Brownie points on the manly scale. Besides, Web was already taking off towards the scene in a hurry, and, being Chaos, he followed.

Frostbite quickly quieted and dried the remaining tears, sitting up to watch the fireworks, and trying to ignore the birthing below. She, too felt that if she were in the mare's place, she'd prefer to be taken to a private room. "Thank you... but really, it's doing me good to have someone near. Even though I just met you... so much for first impressions, hmmm?" She stopped and laughed softly, her voice seeming less strained than before. "I'm Frostbite, by the way." She offered by means of late introduction, but better late then never.

Chime sank a little into Arch's embrace to hide a slight fit of giggles. "I'm sorry, but watching all those big stallions go white as a ghost is way too amusing honey!" She commented, realizing she'd gone a bit silent lost in the little moment they shared of snuggling and fireworks. How cute ^^.

Tinsel swatted her mate lovingly (somehow XD) with her tail and shook her head. "Most mares don't give birth during huge parties. However, I am interested in seeing what I'll be like come a few months..." She teased, batting innocent eyes as she made her way to the scene. She arrived just in time for the gorey parts and wanted so badly to help the poor mare somehow, but felt the pride that everyone else did as the tiny foal was born. She'd just witnessed one of the most amazing things ever! The name fit the little wonder perfectly, now she could only wonder about when it came her turn. She looked longingly at Silver and wrapped herself up tightly against him. She could hardly wait!

Vapor however, was feeling rather like making a witty comment. But instead simply smiled and shook your head. "As a very experienced mother myself, I want to congratulate her. However I'm sure that can wait until your stomach settles..." Oops, that wasn't supposed to come out! She smirked and somehow managed to look sheepish, allowing her mate to lead them away from all the commotion.

Meanwhile, Comet was content to watch what he could from his spot in the grass. It was certainly an interesting show, he'd not seen that before in all his years! Well, the poor thing was so crowded and it seemed the crowd wasn't breaking up...

Tigs grinned suddenly... fireworks? Yesss we like fireworksss my precioussss... "*ahem* Errr yeah sounds fun. I hope the little crowd around Pride drifts away a little soon. Maybe we'll distract 'em!" She nodded enthusiastically and proceeded to poke everything with a lot of 'what's this?' or 'what happens if I...'. Overall, a Tigattack.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web's eyes widened as she looked down at the foal. She was so, beautiful. A newborn...

she had seen hellion as a foal, but something about the mare made her older than she really was, abandonment at birth had aged her, robbing her of the innocent light and life this young one gave off. It was, wonderful...

"She's amazing," she breathed out, not caring to reign in her emotions.

Brittle gave her a sidelong glance. It wasn't often Web behaved in this manner, but he could understand. Even he, as a warrior, was moved by the young child and the thing he had just seen (even though it semi-turned his stomach, but like hell was he going to be shown up by Chaos). He nudged her and smiled. It was platonic, he didn't want to rile Chaos, not in front of the mother...

Hinto winced painfully as he got up, smirking a little at the tiny mare's antics. he rmembered doing that when he was little as well, then getting a concussion and five broken ribs. Hey but a warriors life was tough...even though he technically a warrior, being surrounded by them helped with ones shortcomings.

"Ch, I'll just show him, eventually," he said, testing the pain in his side with a few movements. darn, it was bruising...

"I'm Hinote, by the way," he said, offhandedly, still testing the limits of his injury. "Your name?"

Avalir nodded at the mare, pleased that she had calmed down. All males no matter how effeminate, still get the same knee-jerk reaction when a lady cries. "I'm glad my presence can help. And I have learned never to judge by first impressions. My name is Avalir."

Often it was him on the receiving end of the judgement, as shown by Brittle, Hinote, Id, and the countless other males who had judged him as weak or worse, a female...

Hellion started a bit in surprise. She hadn't been expecting him to talk to her, and it left her a bit unbalanced, as she was around others. She looked away.

"Ah, yes, thank you. I wouldn't mind."

The words were awkward. Her pride and alienation prevented her from the eloquence and friendliness she had seen other mares have. She tried her best to return a small smile to his grin.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

(OOC:/ Last post for me until Thurs night... gone for a couple days to do some university paperwork and stuff up at the university... hope I'll be able to keep up when I get back. ~.^ Have fun in the meantime guys! *luffs on you all*)

Talia chuckled at Lumi's comment and nodded her head.

"Ah well... makes for an interesting night, to say the least... and it's a great start to a festival party! I suppose I should have known that an event of some significance would no doubt happen with this many Serians in attendance..."

She paused to grin evilly at Tig and Lumi alike.

"Hey Lumes, wanna join Tig and I at the fireworks? I'm sure we could di...err... have fun over there..."

Seems the previous thought of keeping the fireworks display in order was abandoned...

Bridle mussed up his face, and did his best to look offended, even though he was stiffling a chuckle at his mate's remark.

"If you want to congratulate her, be my guest... but I'm staying here... right here... I'll umm... wait for you..." he replied with a laugh.

SilverRain laughed aloud at the playful swat. It wasn't often that Tinsel gave into self abandon. With a grin, he nibbled lightly at her neck, enjoying his mate's closeness and the feeling it gave him.

"Seems to me that the whole thing's... a bit messy..." he mused aloud, scrunching up his face in quite the comical manner. "But the foal is beautiful... so I suppose it's all worth it. Hey, think any foal or filly that we might have might look as cute?" he asked with a playful grin. "They better look like their mother..." he added.

Gem frowned slightly and looked in the direction of FireLight. No doubt if SilverRain ever had another brother or sister, he'd feel slightly... miffed by it all as well.

"I can imagine she would..." he said quietly. "Do you think perhaps someone should let her know anyway? Just in case?"

Galaxy reddened at Bliz's sudden protectiveness for Wave and lowered his head, a bit abashed.

"I'm sure she can Bliz... Wave's a tough one, and Vision will be honest with her, I have no doubt about that..." he said with a brief grin. As she visibly brightened, so did he, and he grinned winningly at her before lipping lightly at her mane.

"I know a perfect spot near Tal's cottage.... I'll lead you to it," he said with a grin, thinking of the little hill at the side of the cottage that provided a beautiful view of the open sky. It was one of his favourite places...

Vision took a few moments to bask in her presence and the mere feeling of her being so close to him. It was one of the things in life that he had to take full advantage of... his sense of touch. Although he was sure had he been able to see, her beauty would be captivating as well... he was already captivated by her beautiful soul.

Vision frowned slightly at the question, and decided that perhaps he better start from the beginning.

"I was distressed because upon talking to a close friend of mine, Frostbite, Galaxy mentioned the fact that I had met you... nothing that I'm afraid of everyone knowing, mind you... I'd shout it out to everyone if I could. I was just hoping to tell Frost myself because I thought it fitting. Frost and I are... more than friends. There's a bond there that we've had ever since meeting each other in the old cottage days... I can't explain it Wave. I'll always care for her... I'll always care for you too, mind you. But I thought you should know... she's something I won't be able to forget... she'll always be there. And I'll always be there for her. Love, I'm not saying that I want anything between us to end... quite the contrary. I just felt that you needed to know the full situation. I'd rather be honest than keep anything from you."

Quietly, he lay down, not entirely sure of what might come with the telling of this news....

Tatter grinned even wider upon spotting his mate Mango coming towards him. With a loud shout, he motioned her over to Hellion and himself. The more company the merrier... especially when it was two Serians that he found he could tolerate.

"Mango, this is Hellion... she came by the cottage not too long ago when Talia was having another one of our little gatherings...we were just going to go back up to the cottage to watch the fireworks. Would you like to come as well?"

He couldn't help but smile at Hellion's surprise... seems his mood was lightening up considerably after all. In some ways she reminded him of himself, when he'd first come to the cottage. He hadn't changed much... he still had quite a bit of pride left in him, and he preferred solitude more than he ever had preferred the company of others.... but he had his rare moments...

"That is," he said, facing Hellion, "if you still want to come as well. I'm sure the company would be great... and three's not much of a crowd... I'm keen on staying away from them, so I'm sure I wouldn't create my own," he added with a chuckle.

Nymph nodded and blushed prettily at Twist's wink. She just wasn't used to this many Serians at once...

"I'm sure you don't," she said with a slight tremulous laugh, "I'm just not accustomed yet to seeing so many Serians in one place...although I'm sure I'm not the only one here going through the same thing..."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin sighed as Saphire glanced at Hinote, wondering if the big stallion had seriously hurt him at all... Spin gently nudged her shoulder, bringing her back to reality. The filly grinned at her father, then smiled at Nyx, glancing at the new filly.

Rainer gazed over at Arch for a couple minutes, sighing. Another one of them have fallen inlove. She smirked and shook her head. Even Satin had fallen for someone, which was odd, considering her personality.

Arch caught Rainer's eye, but soon looked away. "Heh, yeah... Some of them look about to faint." He swallowed, still a bit nervous about the fact that a birth had just happened.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

A smirk crosses the darkuni's face, "I would Love to." Lumi loves fireworks and was still feeling rather good about the ones she had set off at the BC party earlier on. "Lead the way!" she bounces.

Bliz nods touching his cheek with her soft nose. She felt abit harsh now, after all friends had fights, it was normal. It just that Wave and Vision were both more fragile than they ever let on. Blizzard didn't want anything to spoil their love. Anymore than she would want anything to spoil between herself and Galaxy.

"I love your grin so." she says because it was true and to soften the sting of her former words. And if Galaxy was clever he'd remove a letter and two words, and know what else she was saying.

"Lead on, gorgeous! I'm counting on a great view." Bliz winks at Galaxy saucily.

Wave stood still and listened to Vision's long and almost confusing explanation. She felt an entire range of emotions from disbelief to outrage, to jealousy and sorrow, but when it was all done at the end of it was love. Love for him, for being so amazingly beautiful. He would never just abandon someone who cared and for whom he cared for too.

How did she ever find someone so beautiful? How had she ever deserved him? It was just too much for Wave to stand for so she sank to her knees at his side, crying warm tears all over his soft neck and amethyst mane.

"Oh, Vision I love you so much!" she cried softly, with her head snuggled under his. "W-would you tell me more about her? I want to know more about you and the serians in your life." Wave tried to stop crying, but it seemed like a river had been unleashed.