Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Pride looked at the tiny filly at her side. She certianly was a pretty thing. She took in the congratulations given her and told everyone that she needed to rest. Amy wasn't the least bit bothered by the gathered crowd. She seemed to enjoy everyone stareing at her. Surely she wasn't that vain already. Aura, if you like, you can take Amy here around and show her off to those that haven't seen her yet. Maybe she could make friends with the other foal I saw. she told her mate. He agreed and gathered Amy up to go out walking. You might want to let FireLight know first. I'm sure she will be wondering. she added, knowing full well that the new foal wouldn't help improve Fire's mood.

I bet you are right. Let's go talk to FireLight and see if she is even interested in seeing the new foal. She hasn't been with us long. Nyx was lucky enough to find her and reunite her with her parents. She doesn't talk about where she was before, but I imagine it wasn't pleasent. Surf told Gem, worrying about them both for a moment. He started walking towards the other mare, and noticed that her father was walking towards her as well. We may not have to. Looks like Aura is taking the foal to her. Let's stand by in case she gets upset. he said standing close but not to close.

Cast walked back towards Scythe after all the birthing excitment was over. What did you think? he asked, hoping that it hadn't shocked her too much. Are you OK? he added, realizing that she too could foal at the party. She and Pride were close to the same time. . . so it could happen.

Took a while for me to get used to it as well. It helps to have a friend to show you around. Twist here took me in as soon as I came to live with Nyx. He's a good fella. FireLight told the shy mare. Twist was unusually quiet, pawing at the ground. In the meantime, Aura had walked up to his first daughter. FireLight, there is someone your mother and I would like for you to meet. he told her. Before she even turned around, FireLight assumed that it was some stallion they thought she might find an interest in. When she did turn around, she was shocked to see a tiny filly hiding behind her father. Is that what I think it is? she asked, never taking her eyes off of her new sister. This is your new sister, AmbientWonder, but we are going to call her Amy. he said hopeing that she would approve. At first, FireLight didn't know what to think. She looked from the filly to her father and back again. Sh-she's kinda cute. she said, getting a bit closer and lipping at the filly's mane. The filly returned the lipping with a sharp nip on the nose. FireLight stepped back and laughed. And a fiesty little thing! she said as way of approving her new sister.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin lead SaphireSpin away from the crowd. The little filly trotted a tight circle, before leaning against her father's shoulder, sighing. "Daddy... Why are all the big stallions looking scared?" Spin chuckled. "Because their nervous about a foal being born, Hun." He nuzzled her.

Rainer sighed, raising her arms into the air and stretched. After a moment, her arms fell back to her sides. She walked back to the cottage, leaning against a wall and sinking down to the ground, sitting silently on the grass. She glanced around after a minute, wondering where Lumi, Tal, and Tig had gone off to.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe smiled as she took to Prides words though she said one last thing before going "Pride thank you...for letting me see what I am to be expecting" she smied and walked off to give the mare some rest. She found Cast and smiled "Well I know what it is that I will be going threw...and I am just fine Cast" She nuzzelde his neck knowing his was worried that he could give birth at any time, though she would tell and she would got off into a much more open spot a little farther away from the group. Even though she had gotten out of her shyness she would still like a little more private place to give birth though in a way she would mind others watching.
Amanda had walked off back to the cottage and sighed lightly "I just hope Scythe doesn't go threw the same thing, she is close but how close I have no clue" she just said randomly almost talking to herself as she watched Scythe. Amanda then stood up and looked around for Bubble seeing him she slipped past other serains and walked over to Bubble "Bubble come here for a minute"
The blue stallion looked over at his bond and knew something was up he trotted over to her nuzzeling her arm gently as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck "Ok Bubble you know Scythe is close to birthing but noone is for sure how close or far, so will you keep an eye out on her and if she disappeared see where she is going. If you see her ready to give birth you come and find me quickly ok?" the stallion nodded and then turned around after the girls arms relesed his neck and went back to Faith. Though now he kept his eye on Scythe who was like a sister to him.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"What did amanda say to you
bubble?"Faith looked over at
the newly born foal and smiled
she had saw the mare giving birth
to that foal and now there was
a newborn foal in sionayra.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

OOC - Wasn't so bad this time, even though it was my fault I couldn't come by yesterday *g*

Silver Fox had an odd look on his face, "Yeah, there are some things one should never have to witness firsthand." He walked with her to a spot where Pride was out of sight behind a group of anxious Serians. "There, much better."

Without really thinking about it, he'd begun to survey the Serians present to see if there was any mischief to be had. He turns to Zephyr with a wink, knowing his meaning would be clear to a kindred spirit, "So what do you think? Who would you pick?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| Must.. keep up :P

Chaos grinned at the foal as memories of his childhood came rushing back. He glanced back at Silver and couldn't help but mutter, "Back when you were as unnatractive as Spindle's rear end... not much has changed." Speaking of which where was the little scholar? He hadn't seen him arrive, but surely enough he was perched in a tree using his mouth to manuver a writing utencil and documenting the event. "Well, should have known." He said chuckling. The foal was gorgeous indeed, and he was surprised how Web seemed to light up watching the whole experience. Maybe she was having a change in opinion on the matter? He'd probably bring it up at a more appropriate time. Instead he leaned his head against hers and nipped at an ear lightly, grinning. "Hmmm, definately." He agreed to Web's comment, she was certainly cute.

Sirensong frowned and shook her head as he stood, warriors and their stubborn pride. At least he seemed okay... Seemed like things like this happened often wherever he came from, interesting concept at most. "Well knowing you warriors, I'm sure you will. Just be careful when he tries to get you back... again." She chuckled and grinned, glancing over to the large crowd. "I'm Sirensong, nice to meet you Hinote. I felt so weird, being new and not really knowing anyone here!" She glanced about again nervously, everyone seemed to know everyone... except her. Well, she knew Hinote so that was a start.

Frostbite smiled and stretched her wings gently before settling them back into place and shaking her moonlight-hued mane. "Hmmm if only everyone were so open minded and kind. It's a pleasure to meet you Avalir... Avalir? You were in the beauty competition were you not? Yes I remember now, Beta was entirely too glad that you were!" She chuckled a little and tilted her head. "I think it's great that a stallion won, mares seem to have a natural advantage." She was just talking for the sake of talking now but it seemed the gentlemanly stallion had that effect on her.

Vapor shook her head and chuckled. "No, poor thing must be overwhelmed as it is. I'll wait." She nuzzled Bridle inconspicuously and licked his cheek with a slight grin.

Tinsel kept quiet as her mate spoke, lost in thought and imagination. What would he/she look like? What if they had.. twins! That would be amazing! She loved Silver's frosted mane, but she felt like teasing him and didn't admit it. "I was just thinking the same thing." She chuckled lightly and blushed, hiding against him. In truth, she hoped it/they were a perfect mix of both parents. Time would tell.

Arch seemed uneasy and that made Chime nibble his neck gently, curiously. "What's wrong? Rainer giving ya the evil eye?" She asked, noticing that his owner had in fact been looking at him. "I know you'll behave... or else." She teased, leaning her head against him lightly again. She could almost fall asleep...

Zephyr, (in all her newfound uber-ex XD) looked around, smiled innocently and shook her head. "Not right after the birthing! That's far too predictable Silver... But, for when the time is right, I suppose I've always wanted to show up those big egocentric stallions..." She commented, looking at quite a few in particular. Most every warrior down there could do with a little ego-bruising... The mares really didn't need any more excitement for now so she'd be fair to them, and to get the foals would be just mean. So it was a logical choice to her. She batted her eyes and smirked at Silver Fox. "So, what do you think?"