Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He twitched at her touch, and moved away once again. What was she talking about? "Titan." He started firmly, pinning back his ears. "I didn't send any flowers. The name Silver Fox doesn't even ring a bell, but I am sorry... I just didn't do the things you claim that I did."

Rainer and Spin started up a conversation, chattering quietly back and forth. SaphireSpin sighed, glancing around. This place was so boring! Absolutly nothing to do. She glanced around for the one she claimed to be her uncle, and grinned when she saw the blue stallion. "UNCLE ARCH!" She shouted, bolting towards him.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Ok, now Titan was PISSED. She was going to KILL that pipsqueak of a Silver Fox. Her ears were pinned back, her teeth bare and there was a fire in her eyes that would have frightened the bravest of warriors. She was going to CRUSH that little twit.

Next thing she knows, a little filly is rushing past her towards the big blue stallion. In her rage, she hadn't heard the filly's cry, all she saw was a foal looking for a parent. "You didn't wait long, did you..." she muttered at Arch, mistakenly taking SaphireSpin as his. Though there was no physical resemblance between Chime, Arch and the little filly, anger had blinded the heavyset mare to that as well. She glared at the poor innocent foal.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Now thats enouph." He stated firmly, flashing Titan a glare. His own ears were pinned back. "SaphireSpin is not ours, so you can just shut your mouth and turn off the attitude." He bent his head down, watching Titan from the corner of his eye. "Go see daddy." He whispured to the little filly.

Saphire cowered under the mare's glare, sticking close to Arch. When he told her to go, she bolted, attempting to evade the mare's gaze. Spin spotted his daughter coming towards them at full speed, her ears pinned back in fear.

When she got to Rainer and Spin, they start to comfort her, speaking soft and low.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Titan was crushed by the look of fear in the filly's eyes. What had gotten into her, taking her anger out on the cute little thing!? SaphireSpin had done nothing wrong, even if she had been Chime and Arch's. It took the wind right out of her sails.

Embarrassed now, but not able to blame it on anyone else, Titan slunk away hoping that not too many people noticed. She didn't even bother go looking for that scamp of a colt, though she knew she'd find him later.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Zephyr positively paled. "That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?" She couldn't help but snort at the initial reaction though, silly mares and falling in love. But she wasn't young anymore, and she still played pranks, so what made her so different. Her thoughts were pushed aside when she realized Silver Fox had spoken.

"Oh! His loss? You flatter me... I really just have never been good with showing actual affection." She blushed and hid it with a grin, relaxing in a soft sigh which made her form slump against his slightly.

Chime was simply staring, and now she interrupted Beta freely to shove closer to Arch, shaking her head sadly. "I hope she's okay." She commented quietly, looking to where the foal had dashed away. When Titan was safely out of hearing, Chime turned and gazed adoringly at Arch. "I knew I was right to trust you and not interrupt. I hope you're not too aggrivated, honey?" She questioned, nipping playfully at an ear and nuzzling his neck roughly in an attempt to ease some of the lingering tension. That event was certainly unexpected. But now, who would do something so bold and harsh?

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hellion followed Tatter to the fireworks, but stopped around midway toward the display. She was being selfish, and childish, not too mention weak. Honestly, grabbing onto the only serians she knew as a lifesaver. Gods, she was pathetic...Tatter needed time with his mate and here she was being...ugh...

She shook her head and stepped under a nearby tree, watching the world move around her. A slight scritching in the branches above distracted her. She glanced up to see a stallion perched in the branches above. A rather odd place for a stallion, if she could say so...

"...hello," she said, grudgingly. She couldn't well stand beneath someone without letting them know of her existence, accidents could happen...

Brittle was feeling pretty pleased with himself. He had gotten a mild kiss from an attractive young lady and maybe possibly taught her a life lesson, one applicable to her young boyfriend he had spied under a table a few yards away. He grinned smugly. The world needed no more Webs and Eves, after all, not every man had a warrior's heart...

There was sharp and painful nip to his ear, that he would've cried out at if it weren't for his fighter's self-control. Wincing, he turned an eye to see Avalir, looking somewhat annoyed with him. "Ah, Ava, feeling feisty today, are we?"

The other stallion rolled his eyes. "Pedophilia is not an admirable trait. The minute I turn my back on anything it all goes to chaos. And your supposed to be the older one."

Brittle clucked his tongue. "I was merely giving a lesson in the ways of life, with a method I'm sure the young one won't forget any time soon. And you arte being quite rude yourself Avalir, leaving your girlfriend all the way over there when she really needs someone to talk to. And you're supposed to be the ladies' man."

Avalir gave a soft snort and turned away. "Why can't I ever talk to you without your mind being in the gutter?"

Brittle grinned as the other stallion walked away. Good, Ava was finally developing a social life, wouldn't Sive be pleased?

((I reposted Hellion's part here so you wouldn't have to dig for it Tig ^^))