Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Zephyr tilted her head, the deep galatic purple of her mane shielding sapphire eyes from the last dying rays of the sun, but more from the bliding fireworks. She was about to speak again when she noticed he was just... staring at her. Blushing mightily, she shifted her feet and ignored the slight twitch to her tail. It was so cute though, the look in his eyes at that moment... Uh. Right, that was weird.

"I, ah, uhm, was thinking of either attacking all those egocentric warriors... or maybe we could bug Titan as you're so fond of doing." She knew so much about him, and he so much about her. It felt like they'd been best friends/partners in crime for forever. So thinking those thoughts was just awkward. Although, she felt different somehow... Maybe she'd go ask one of the mares what was going on later.

OOC| Sounds good to me! Awww poor Silver, hehe I can't wait for Zeph to start walking up to Serians and have them be all 'HOLY WTF ZEPH?' heheh.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Silver Fox blinked again. He'd never noticed the colour of her eyes before, they were pretty.

"Uh...stallions...Titan...right..." He shakes his head to clear his thoughts. "Right! Ok, there's Titan over there. I guess that big blue stallion picked the other yellow mare instead of her...how about we trick her into thinking he changed his mind? You know, pretend we're delivering a message from him or something? Like an apology. We can even bring a flower or two."

"Now, for the stallions...I don't know many of them. Any one you find particular egocentric and needs to be taken down to size? It might be tricky pulling of two tricks at the same time, but the pandemonium afterwards should be a sight to see."

He said pandemonium with some pride, probably learnt the word from Dark Arrow.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Bridle tried his utmost not to look flustered by the birth, and licked Vapor's cheek affectionately, while keeping his eyes fixed on the horizon rather than behind him at the little scene.

"Good.. wouldn't want to get in the way you know," he said matter of factly, trying his hardest to supress the blush that was creeping up.

Silver glared at his childhood companion and snorted in disagreement, but hid it well and quickly with a sly grin and a mock batting of his eyes.

"Well, you must have thought I was good looking enough, loverboy," he said with a grin. "I have to admit, after that little smooch of yours... I didn't know you felt that way handsome..."

Quickly he turned to reassure his mate and nuzzled her neck lovingly.

"Well love, I'm sure either way they'll be gorgeous. You'd make a great mother... any foal or filly would adore you."

He pressed her close to his side protectively, and tugged playfully at her mane.

Gem nodded and nuzzled Surf, waiting for Firelight to approach the new filly. It would have to be hard for her... Gem couldn't even imagine what it would be like to find out she had a sibling...

She breathed a small sigh of relief when Firelight and the new filly seemed to enjoy each other's company.

"Seems that it didn't turn out that bad at all," she commented lightly, lipping happily at Surf's forelock.

Tatter smiled lightly and shook his head. He didn't mind Hellion coming along at all... he and Mango weren't like most mates... they didn't really need too much "lovey-dovey" time that most of his Serian companions seemed to need.. probably because they were so independant.

"Not a bother at all," he commented with a smile. With a brisk nod and a quick nuzzle for his mate, he turned back towards the cottage, heading in the direction of the stack of fireworks.

Nymph looked around, slightly distraught... everyone seemed to have a particular place to be... and she felt slightly out of the loop. With a shy smile in the direction of the two Serians she was recently introduced to, she moved off into part of the fields that were a bit more secluded. She still had to get used to this whole crowd thing... Not that she didn't mind the company she was in, but she felt that she needed some time to gather herself.

Galaxy grinned all the broader at Bliz's comment and tossed his mane saucily before flashing her a devilish grin.

"I love y-Oh! Quick! People are moving towards our spot!" he said quickly, his sentence cut off. With a nudge to the shoulder, he trotted off in the direction of the spot he had mentioned earlier, a grassy knoll that stood a fair distance away from the cottage, but one of the few places where the sky was clear of trees, and the stars were most visible. With a content sigh, he lay down and motioned for Bliz to do the same, if she wanted.

Vision almost couldn't believe that she would forgive him... he had expected jealousy, maybe even hate... but the sudden flood of emotion caught him completely off guard. Not that he minded, but none the less, he was completely unprepared for it. With a small, gentle smile, he brushed the tears from her cheeks and rested his nose against her neck.

"I love you too Wave..." he said softly, pausing only slightly when she asked about Frost. "What do you want to know about her love? I'm sure she'd tell you herself, once you got to know her..."

He smiled again... she was so beautiful, but in a much different manner than Frost was. She was innocent... pure... loving. Frost was dark, mysterious, and almost unnattainable... or so he had thought.

Talia grinned at Lumi and resisted the urge to pelt her with her pillows of war too... so instead, because the urge was so irresitable, she boxed the back of Tig's head with one. XD

"Alright! Fun for all!" she said with an excited whoop. She strode across the lawn, determined to set off as many fireworks as possible in as little time as possible. Casually, she struck a match against the side of the cottage and grinned brightly.

"Anyone up for playing with a little fire?" she said, flashing them both a grin.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Bliz can't help but grin like a silly fool, knowing what he had been going to say. She follows him quickly on her golden hooves, not wanting to miss this for anything.

Ahh what a beautiful spot, made even more beautiful by her love's very presence. She gracefully bends down to her knees close besides him and leans against his warm midnight sky.

"Oh Galaxy...you fell out of the velvet sky didn't you?" she murmurs more to herself than to him. It wasn't a statement she would exspect him to understand.

Wave snuffles wetly, just as unprepared for this as he was. She'd been so afraid of this exact situation and yet when it happened she couldn't do more than understand, and love him even more. The both of them had known someone else before finding each other, there was no need for bad feelings.

She smiles brightly at her love after he'd wiped the tears from her face. Then she chuckles almost wryly, "Would she even want to look at me, Vision? I wouldn't blame her if she never wanted to give me one word." she rests against him feeling exhausted from everything. "I would become friends with her if she let me, but...she might find it all too painful."

"Tell me about the day you met her." Wave asks needing to know. Sometiems she felt like everything happened so fast between them, that there was so much they still had yet to know about each other. This was a start.

Lumi gives Talia a very toothy grin, and then giggles when Tig gets the pillow.

"Oh Yes!" Lumi replies after the match is struck, only she holds up her hands that were now flaming in blue fire. "What first?" Well, that was one way to play with fire other times she could just snap her fingers and wicks would lit.

((Oooh boy Lumi might start showing off. Aie! ))

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Zephyr smirked at Silver Fox and then glanced around. "Well, I think Brittle's pretty egocentric. Maybe you should go after Titan, and I could go after him. Then we'll run off and hide together..." She looked around for a suitable meeting spot... "Under the benches." There was cloth enough to hide them, and it'd be just like the day they'd met..

Chaos pouted and fake nudged Silver in surprise and secrecy. "Stop that! I told you no more public displays.. but when you give me that look..." He smirked and sauntered over, crouching and forcing Silver into a swoon against his front legs, grinning above him. "Kiss me, FATBOY!" He said, quoting the movie Tig had recently watched- 'It'.

Tinsel blinked and nuzzled her mate before he was stolen by Chaos again. This really hadn't been what she was expecting of them, but after all the years... she should have known better.

Tig growled at Talia and tackled her, attacking her with Spicy Weiners of D00M! XD then of course as soon as fire was mentioned, Tig bellowed "Get me my ale, WENCH!" From the Def Leppard DVD XD and once she found some, she lit a match and created a Tig-o-matic blowtorch -_-.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Silver Fox beamed, "Sounds like a plan to me!" With that he gave a quick parting nuzzle (now what on earth possessed him to do *that*, he wondeed). On the way, he grabbed the nearest batch of wildflowers and cantered quickly over to the large yellow mare.

Titan pinned her ears back in annoyance as the young stallion approached. Now what did he want from her...and what was with those flowers?

Silver Fox paused a moment and panted heavily to make it look like he'd come a fair distance through the crowds of Serians. A messenger doing his duty with as much efficiency as possible. As he sensed Titan losing interest he stepped forward and held out the flowers. The mare narrowed her eyes.

"What, is there a bee in there?"

The mischievious one shook his head, but was unable to reply, his mouth being full of vegetation and all. Titan rolled her eyes, and let curiousity get the better of her. She took the flowers from Silver Fox.

"Arch wanted to say he was sorry," Silver Fox explained, "But he didn't have the courage to come in person. He wanted you to have the flowers as a token of his apology and hoped that you would forgive and come back to him. "

Still suspicious, Titan stared deep into Silver Fox's eyes. "Now why would he trust a little trickster like you with a message like that?"

As nimble with his thoughts as he was on his feet, he replied, "Because he doesn't know me! He only knows that I know you and would be able to deliver the message right quick." He smiled proudly, then reduced the grin back slightly so it wouldn't look quite so strained.

Titan thought about this, it did make some sense. She looked over to where should could still see the blue stallion's figure and decided it was worth a try. After all, it was true that she couldn't see Chime anywhere about (of course what she did not know what that Chime was merely obscured by the mass of Serians gathered here).

So the poor mare trotted over the the unsuspecting stallion, while Silver Fox waited a few moments before taking a round-about route back to the benches and dove underneath. From there he could still make out hooves, and he could recognize Titan's large ones, and after a moment, found Zephyr's pretty dainty ones....pretty? Man something must be wrong with his head today. He watched as she approached Brittle.