Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Now, now," he chided her, "Don't speak that way to your elders, young one. I know your ego was picked up at the Baby Gap, along with your coat, but that's no reason to rag over mine." ;) ;)

"I didn't say I was gonna start flirting now. But soon I will. Especially over that little AmbientWonder."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rage flashed in her eyes. "Atleast I didn't pick up my coat from my father. I can be my own serian, and not their shadow." She turned away from him, trotting out of the water.

"Amy's too innocent to flirt, especially with you!"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Anger welled up inside of him. How dare she insult him that way! He wished he was a water elemental at that moment, so he could commanded the tides to take her to some foriegn beach and make her live there all alone. Then she would want to have a mate, just like he did right now. The truth was, he felt lonely.

Sure he had his sister and everything, but he had never really had a true friend. One that was kind and wouldn't mind if he complained about his family to them, or vice versa. One that had a good side and a bad side, one who would always tried to please. He realizied he was describing himself.

His eyes turned to his sister, trotting to the meadow. He turned his back to her, and kicked a clump of dirt at her. No bothering to wait to see where it landed, he raced away around the lake, feeling the wind in his mane. This is probably about as close to flying as he would ever get.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

It missed by inches. She didn't glance back. She just kept trotting. He could be so...So... She didn't have the right word at the moment. AHA! He could be such a fool!

She broke into a gallop, her tail was whipped back, but her mane was already standing on end, so it made no difference. Her forelock was pushed out of her vision by the wind she was creating by moving so quickly, her tiny hooves eating up the ground beneath her.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice ran. And ran. The ground flew under him, his hooves bearly touching it. Now he knew why Uncle Fleet liked racing so much.

His time running was endless. It was just a continue of motion, the same pounding rhythm over and over. Once he got the hang of it, his mind quickly flew away from his body to find peace and quiet, or more to think of a place to find peace and quiet.

His mind rested on the Butterfly Tree. He galloped towards it, tiny hooves tearing at the earth.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She flipped back her forelock, snorting. Her tiny nostrils were flaring, her heart rate matching the beat of her hooves. Her tail was sticking straight out behind her from the speed she was going at.

Her long legs were flailing as she ran, her ears perked right up, a look of pure enjoyment on her face.