Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Hi Spirit." He grinned, he liked her name.

He winced at her last question. His angry was still burning storngly at his sister, so he lied, "Oh, just traveling around. I was going to start a club of foals, but I've heard there's only six of us."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She haulted by a tree, allowing herself to relax. SaphireSpin lowered her head, sniffing at the ground. She pawed at the dirt with a hoof, attempting to find something that would entertain her until she found someone to hang out with. Although, she doubted she'd find something in the ground.

She raised her head back to normal level, gazing about boredly. She envied her brother, having found company so quickly.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit looked at him with somewhat of a smile "Ohh a club why would you want to start a club?" she glanced around still smiling having a feeling that someone else was around but Stice wasn't saying so, but she just let it slide and waited for his reply.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"A club for foals only. There would be no parents, and everyone would stay a foal forever." He did a little dance with his hooves. How he enjoyed creating things. "You in?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The filly stared at him and chuckled "Stay foals forever....you know thats just a dream" she said as she looked up towards the sky "Besides I want to grow up so that I can go on my own and not deal with my parents" she smiled flicking her short black tail

(hmmm well I guess I thought I would just post had nothing better to do and sorry Rainer if I knocked the order out>.<....)

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| xD I don't care. I was waiting for you to post anyway.

bic| Saphire broke into a swift trot, approaching a small cave. She glanced uneasily inside, before leaning her small form against the cold stone wall, shuddering. She straightened up, and trotted deeper into the cave, her nose skimming the surface of the cave wall, so she wouldn't get lost.