Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice took one look at his sister and ran. He pelted down the lake's shallows, until he fell with a spalsh, about 10 feet away from where he started.

He's very coordinated. ;)
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire laughed hysterically, allowing herself to sit down in one of the more shallow parts, so the water only reached up to the middle of her stomach. She continued to laugh.

"HA! Your such a clutz."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"At least I have balance!" He jumped up and ran at his sister, bowling her over in the process.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire tumbled over, then quickly regained her footing. She would have had a good come-back, but that would have brought up earlier feelings. Instead, she gazed out across the lake, and started to sing.

"I will dedicate
And sacrifice my everything for just a second's worth
Of how my story's ending
And I wish I could know if the directions that I take
And all the choices that I make won't end up all for nothing
Show me what it's for
Make me understand it
I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer...
"

SaphireSpin was constantly begging Rainer to turn on her CD player, and this was the song she always demanded to play, she had mermirized(sp?) every word to the song that Rainer had told her was called 'Crawling In The Dark' by Hoobastank. xD

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice stared at her, then counter balanced her with his own song. He just loved to tease:

"Well, Pampers melt in the Magtag Dryer.
Crayons go up one drawer higher.
Rewind Barney for the eighteen time.
Breakfast six, naps at nine.
There's bubble gum in the baby's hair,
sweet potatoes in my lazy chair.
It's been crazy all day long,
and it's only Monday Mis-ter Mooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!"

He also liked listening to music, but one of his favorite things to do was beg Indi to read him a story, mainly about the dreams she had the night before...
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She giggled, and trotted swiftly over to her brother, gently nipping his shoulder. SaphireSpin grinned. "Your so immature sometimes!"

The little filly had sort of grown since Frolic had given birth, obviously, but she didn't feel any older...

"Are we gonna... You know... Forget each other when we get older, Summy?"