Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

SaphireSpin cantered out of the cave, trembling. "That was disgusting. I hope they aren't still here..."

She glanced around, heaving a sigh.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice nodded again. "I think we need a new club camp. Anyone got any ideas?" Stice shuddered. "Besides the cave."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit glanced around the area wondering where they could go "Hmmmm well we could go look around some more" she shook her neck a little and her tail. She trotted forward a little then turned her head and looked at the other two with a small smile trying to forget what they had seen

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice thought a little, then said, "What about my butterfly tree? There's plenty of room, and its rather high and close to other trees so that if we're attacked we can jump to a different tree and go down. And there's plenty of butterflies."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She smiled weakly, nodding. "Sounds good to me. Anything's better then that stupid cave." She shuddered again, before trotting towards the lake.

She felt too icky after being in that cave, she needed to wash away the smell.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit nodded slightly and followed Saphire looking somewhat towards the ground "Yeah that sounds like a good idea" she said softly fluttering her wings a little bit.