Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

She looked over and smiled bowing her head somewhat "Nice to meet you as well" her ears were perked forward as she smiled, she then folded her small wings against her body.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice glared at Saphire, then whispered back, "Yes." He winked at her.

"Why don't we go back to the lake and find a good spot for the foal encampment?" He trotted off, not waiting to see if the others followed him.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire's eyes went wide, and she grinned like a fool, trotting after her brother. "Oo lala!"

She lifted her hooves up high, and flicked her tail, her teasing gaze was set on Stice. "Summy, is this gonna be like when Mom and Pops first met?"

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The young filly trotted after the two kindof hearing what they were saying. She was somewhat confused at what they were talking about, but she just shook her head and smiled. She then felt a tickle on her back and she turned her head seeing some kindof bug on her back she tryied shaking it off and she wasn't one to like strange creatures with more then four legs. Her eyes widen as she looked around then bucked kicking the insect off her back and she took off running towards the lake. She didn't like the idea of a creature with 6 or more legs and it scared her, even a simple butterfly would scare her of course she was the youngest of all the foals born. So she wasn't sure about bugs yet.

(hmmm I don't know why I decided that but it gave it alittle jump i guess :angel: )

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"No. Mummy and Daddy met when they were older, silly. I met her-" Stice nodded his head to Spirit "while I was little. Anyways, I'm too young to start romancing mares yet." He winked at her. "THough sometime in the near future I won't be..."

When they reached the lake, Stice asked them, "Do anyone see a good place to camp while we looked for Saphy here?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"So? There is such thing as young love, you know."

Saphire gazed about, then remembered the cave she had found. She turned to her brother, lipping at his mane. "I found a cave, before I ran down here and jumped in the lake. I had slipped inside it and fell in the mud."