Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

She nodded as she trotted after him calling out her name helping him find her. Her ears flickered around as she looked around, her small wings fluttered up in the air as she looked around for his sister.

(its alright Indi its understandable^_^)

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

SaphireSpin whirled around in the direction the voices were coming from, clearly hearing her name. She froze for a moment, before replying. "Summy?!"

She trotted in their direction. "Summy... Is that you?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Saphy?" Stice called back. He ran up to her and nuzzled her shoulder. "I'm sorry."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The filly followed Stice and smiled, she waited off to the side for the two to speak with eachother. She looked around the area then back at the two and smiled her ears perked forward.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice realized he had left Spirit out. "Um, Saphy, this is my new friend Spirit." He nodded in her direction.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire smiled, nuzzling him back. "Me too... Oh! So your the one I saw! Hello"

She bowed her head much like her father does, grinning. "Pleasure to meet you, Spirit." She gazed at Stice, clearly on the edge of teasing him.

Saphire leaned over, raising her head to whispur in his ear. "Geez, does my brother have a crush already?"