Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Yeah, but..." Stice glanced at Spirit. "She's too sweet."

"About the cave. You said there was mud in there. How much? Can it possibly be drained out? Is there anyway we can clean the mud away?" Stice didn't want to leave Spirit out of the conversation, so he asked, "What do you think, Spirit?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"There wasn't much, just a little puddle. The mud was far back in the cave, so if we stayed closer to the enterance, then we'd stay clean." She glanced at Spirit, ignoring her brother's previous comment. "Yeah, whats your opinion on all this?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Farther back, eh? Would there still be enough room after it? I would rather be closer to the end of the cave if we were invaded - we would be able to hear them coming." Stice looked at Spirit. "You guys want to check it out?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire laughed. "I high doubt we'll be invaded. Who would want to invade a cave full of foals? They'd have to be pretty twisted...We could easily cover the mud with sticks and grass so we would be able to walk over it."

She shrugged as best as she anatomy would allow, then sighed, leaning her head against his shoulder. "But if we were farther back, and the 'invaders' were big and dangerous, we'de have no way to escape."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Well, what if its a large preadator lookign to eat?" he asked her gently.

He nodded at what she said last. "That's what tunnels are for. We can all dig, so it shouldn't be too hard." He look at both of them. "You guys in?"
- Lilah

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit had calmed down and trotted in a few circles before she walked back to the others listening to what they were saying. "Well I think its a good idea I'm in" she fluttered her wings happily

(sorry it took so long-_-i went school clothes shopping)