Back In The Groove Of Things.

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Back In The Groove Of Things.

Post by Rainer »

A blue stallion and a brown mare were walking side by side, chatting happily. The two seemed an odd pair, but deffinatly were just friends. It had been a while since they had visited Sionayra, so they decided to go together. Indian inhaled deeply, sighing happily. "It feels so nice to be back!" Arch sighed, "I know, it's been a while since I've seen some of the Serians that I know..." Indian nodded, instantly agreeing.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Prowling about really, she had nothing better to do. She'd been locked up in Tig's realm for the past week and was dying for some air and social time. She spotted Indian first, and was about to approach when feathery blue wings caught her eye. Instantly grinning, she came up behind the stallion and nipped gently at his neck.

"Hey again stranger. " She commented in a teasing voice, tail flicking in amusement behind her.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Chime!" Arch said in surprise, stopping and gazing at her, a grin on his muzzle. "Been a while. How are you?"

Indian watched the two, but continued walking, hoping to meet up with Ren or Bubble, her two friends outside of Rainer's Hill.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Hello im Faith!"She flew down as she saw the little group of horses."Mind if I join the little chat?"Faith bowed her head to be polite.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She was thrilled that he seemed so happy to see her, and to be honest, a part of her was surprised how long she'd spent away from him. And why it bothered her so much. "That it has, darlin'. I'm doing well, and you?" She looked over to Faith and would have said hello, but for the moment she was caught up in talking to Arch, and she wanted to assess the interest of the mare. For some strange reason.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian glanced at Faith, forcing on a smile. She continued to wander around the clearing, glancing between the trees.

Arch looked to Faith, grinning and nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'm Arch, and the brown mare over there is Indian, and this mare here is The Chime" He teased, nudging Chime's shoulder. He smiled, nodding. "Pretty much the same. Been a while since I've been here."

EDIT
Heh, adding stuff xD