sunny vallies, hidden forests

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: *laughing* very interesting

"You can call me Thor, and it's good to know your a male, so am I." Lothorien grinned as he watched the two, they were deffinatly a funny bunch.

So what are you two up to today?

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Nothing much. Just sitting in my butterfly tree." Stice looked around quickly then asked anxiously, "Did you talk to my mom today?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

"Whats a butterfly tree?" Lothorien had (to his knowlege) never even heard of a butterfly tree, let alone seen one.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"It does sound interseting. thor, i was wondering who flit was. i don't believe i've met her."

Sparkle was slightly embarassed at his mistake but not too much. it had been made with him on several occasions before now so it wasn't too big of a deal for him. he stood by his notion that no matter what gender he was thor was still stunning.

"And by the way i didn't knw you wanted to be called Stice. and if it bothers you that much i won't ever utter the word squirt again, not even in kidding. okay?"

for some reason he had the notion that stice was on nerve when it came to him. he was rather fond of the serian and thought that if he could control himself a little more they could really become friends. Thor was still stunning but Sparkle didn't know him that well so he was reserving judgement. there was a differnce between being tough and then down right mean.

but while they got to know each other he wanted to hear about butterfly trees. all he could report would be that he was hoping to meet someone besides himself and the tree sounded a good deal more interseting. a little bit like the fairy bushes back home really.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

"Flit is in the same circle I'm in 'The circle of the Bleeding hearts', she's cute, I like her."

It made Thor's heart sore to think about Flit, she's so cute and friendly and super nice. He could be content to just sit and talk to her forever.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"i was actually considering joining a circle. you wouldn't know of any that might let me in would you? uh, just out of curiosity."

Sparkle did want to join a circle but he didn't want to come off as desperate. the only problem was that he was very social and wanted a little more company than he had at home. so in a since he was desperate. but he was also proud and didn't want to admit it.