In the Shade of the Storm

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Shade nods, "Ahh, it can be very hard when the family isn't all living together in the same place." he falls silent thinking about his first foal and her free spirited mother. But that was another lifetime ago.

"Well, we like to chase crickets and grasshoppers in the grass and playing tag is fun too." Darkwind prances in place alittle bit.

"I like to look at the clouds and see all the different shapes they take. Like sometimes they will look like stars, or rabbits. I call it the cloud game when everyone points out what they see." Stormy says alittle more cheerfully to Saphire, hoping she would want to play it.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin turned his gaze, gazing calmly at the other parents. "That it can. So how are you two?"

Saphire paused, glancing back and forth between the twins. Her thoughts raced, trying to find the better game. "...The cloud game sounds interesting." She smiled at them, flicking her short tail.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((I know it's way late now especially since they've all grown, but it doesn't hurt to continue this if we want. ^^ ))

Storm flicks her ears forward with her head turned to the sky. There was just a very serene feeling to her presence. Then she smiles at Spin, "Oh, we're vastly contented...this was all we dreamed of and more." she watches the three foals pride lighting up her unique orange eyes.

Shade nuzzles Storm, "Yeah, we're doing very well, couldn't be happier. And you?" he asks Spin.

Stormy tosses his head happily when Saphire agrees to play his favorite game. "Yay! let's find a good spot to lay in and watch the clouds!" blond tail flagging he leaps away from the fillies toward a small hill.

Darkwind had looked disappointed, her small dark body gone still and quiet for some minutes. Ah well, I'm good at that game too. she thinks to herself before saying, "Let's go!" to Saphire and running after her brother. *whinny* "Stormy wait up!"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Of course ^__^ They look beautiful by the way, congrats.

bic| Saphire paused for a moment, amazed by his sudden change in attitude, then laughed and took off after them, slowly decreasing the space between herself and the twins.

When she reached the hill, she tumbled onto her side, and sighed, firey red eyes flicking to the sky, examining the clouds carefully.

Spin nodded, a soft smile flickering onto his muzzle. "We're doing fine, we haven't seen Frolic and Stice in a while though. Their probably doing great as well."

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((Thankies. ^^ Saphire looks beautiful too. ))

Stormy just neighs laughingly back at his sister trailing behind him. He loved being able to beat her at something once in awhile. "Come on slowpoke!"

Darkwind flattens her ears alittle, "The clouds aren't going anywheres, stupid!" she knew she wasn't going to catch up before he reached the hill, but she moved her legs faster anyways.

Since he was feeling victorious he let the insult slide,"Ha! That just shows what you know sister! Clouds are moving all the time! Now hurry up!" Stormy gave a small buck just before reaching the bottom of the hill.

Darkwind just snorts and follows him up the hill to the top.

Stormy did alittle victory dance before flopping onto the ground and rolling onto his back, legs going in all directions. Darkwind settles down onto her back in a more dignified manner, just as Saphire arrived and tumbled into place.

"Aha! That one in the middle looks like a bird! Theres the head, beak, the wings, and the tail!." Stormy points out the cloud with a forehoof triumphantly.

"Looks more like a flying squirril to me.." Darkwind comments as was part of the game.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She gazed carefully at the cloud that Stormy had pointed to, and could see where they were both getting their answers from.

"...Hm...It could go either way, I guess... But to me, it sort of looks like a deformed pig or something..."

She sighed, glancing at the other two.