A chill in the air

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Thanks lumi, that was sweet :) Sparkle just doesn't have much experience yet.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

(( Welcome, just trying to help. ^^ And hey thats fine, most bondeds don't know a thing about the Unbonded culture yet anyways. XD Besides, Sparkle was born from a Bonded circle maybe he just doesn't know about Altar borns, or he forgot. ^^))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yea, I'm having him not know. He can't remeber anything before he was abandoned so he wouldn't know about this. By the way, I love your avitar. :)

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((Thanks! It's of my persona Luminaire, done by my favorite floofy, Sirah. :3 Okay have fun I should leave the thread now. XD))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Okay, bye! *waits patiently for Sunblind*

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

*SunBlind returns to the thread, "Thanks for the interlude Lumi! It was informative and very helpful. I figured that was the meaning of Altar born but wanted to double check." *

Sky looked over at the stallion, "No, I don't remember my mother. I am Altar born, I do not have one. I do not know what it is like to have someone love you as unconditionally as that. Of course SunBlind loves me and I her, but it isn't the same as a parent. A bond can abandon you, and you can find a new bond, but you can never replace a parent."

As the mare walked beside the stallion, she wondered if having a mother was such a big deal, after all, it seemed to be causing him some grief, not being able to remember much of her. Deciding not to ask how he was abandonned, focused instead on his good memories and asked him one of his own questions, "Have you ever thought of seeking out your mother? Of finding out who your father was?"