Stick In The Mud

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Mist smiled gently at Sparkle's offer, and, shooting a quick glance at Hellion, nodded. "Of course, if there's anything I can help you with, I'd be happy to."

She gave him another grin and turned back tot he conversation. Hellion had given her the look that said she wouldn't interfere, but she knew that her friend would always protect her. She wondered vaguely what Sparkle wanted to speak about, but if she could help, it really didn't matter.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Yes... Slightly difficult... We like each other, but I'm not exactly sure if we're together or not."

Satin shrugged, her gaze on the ground with her thoughts racing about in her head.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle's head was swimming and his heart felt as if it would gallop out of his chest. if nothing else she would talk to him. maybe she wasn't ready yet, maybe she was still adjusting, but if that was the case then he'd help her out as best as he could. he didn't have to be with her; he just needed her happy. the thought brought on a bitter-sweet twang but it didn't matter. she would talk to him...

trying not to let on how much this meant to him Sparkle tried to keep up with the conversation. you never knew, he might learn something he could use for Mist. "Does he like you back? i thought it'd be easy to tell if you were together. maybe you could ask?"

ask. he still had to ask where they were going to meet!! he didn't want to interrupt though so he thought he'd wait until she was about to leave...just to be polite. and to muster a bit more courage and let the butterflies out of his stomach.

ooc| Silverdust if they're gunna meet later then who's gunna start the topic?

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hellion furrowed her eyes. Love, again. Something she didn't have any idea about. She rolled her eyes. Two people liked each other, what more was there to it? Ugh, but she couldn't comment on anything since she had no experience.

She had, however, caught the empty tone in Aqua's voice, and noted the closeness the mare had attained to her. She nodded in response to her smile, used to the kind of behavior that she portrayed. That was the problem, people being dependent on this silly love, getting all emotional about it, it made no sense...

She gave a glance at Mist, happy in her ignorance. She just didn't want anything like that to happen to her. It might shatter her.

"I'm sure things will work out," Mist offered. She also did not have any idea about the whole love idea, other than vague implications from Eve or Web, but it never stopped her from trying to offer what little she could.

((Um, I really have no preference. You can start it if you'd like, or I can, whichever you prefer ^_^))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"If it's really supposed to be then it always does."

this was a very old belief of Sparkle's, one that went all the way back to being abandoned. when you couldn't help something let it be. otherwise you might be forcing something that ought not to be forced.

"let your heart decide. if you feel it's really worth going after then you should go for it. if not then let nature take it's course. that way you don't get hurt too bad."

thinking vaugly of Mist, Sparkle tossed his main and nodded his head. it ran deep for him but he wasn't so sure how Satin would take it. often times advice was far from welcome.