Stick In The Mud

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Rainer wrote:Maybe she was encouraging the other mare to remember something... Anything.
ooc| i thought you meant sparkle then, i guess you didn't though :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"does any of this help?" Sparkle was noticing that the pretty mare was still standing quietly, and was also worried that she might be having trouble facing any memories that could have come up. he had pleanty of his own to face so he might be able to help her but she had to say something first.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Celebration, party, adoption? She couldn't remember any of it at all. Her eyes lowered sorrowfully. She couldn't even remember this stallion before her, though he seemd to know her, and her face tinged a bit with blush. Had they had somehting? No, she would remember that, wouldn't she? Or not...

She shook her head, her shivering starting ever so slightly in her shoulders. "Thank you all, anyways. I wish I could recall your faces..."

Hellion snorted. She was being such a drama queen, but she didn't want to blame the young filly. She knew the nature of her curse, it was a pity she couldn't ease her suffering. She gave a sidelong glance at Aqua and a rough smile.

"I wish you knew."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

conserned and no longer able to help himself Satin moved closer tot he mare and rested his neck over hers in a hug. he wished he could help.

"hey, maybe it's better that you don't remeber. maybe you can move on easier because of it."

he hoped she wouldn't pull away from him but if she did then he wouldn't stop her. he still felt a certain fondness for her.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Mist was quite taken aback by the stallion's gesture, but she allowed his neck to linger over hers for a brief moment before pulling away, not too sharply she hoped. She smiled slightly, brushing against Hellion for warmth. The mare allowed it, instead shooting a look at Sparkle. If he wanted to court the mare, he would have to go through her first, and that was not going to be easy.

Mist sighed, comforted by being near Hellion. "It's not that really. It's just, you're afraid sometimes that maybe you're betrayig someone,if there's a promise you have to keep, something you have to do..."

She shrugged her shoulders lightly. "If it were just that easy to move on."

But what really scared her was the promise of one day forgetting again. she couldn't forget this time, she musn't. She would die if she forgot Hellion, and the mere thought of forgetting Cedar...

A visible shudder ran through her body and she shut her eyes. Hellion snorted, but gave her a nudge of comfort on the verge of a shove.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

smiling warmly Sparkle nodded his head and chose to ignore hellion alltogether. he was protective, that was for sure, and he could understand. he'd felt the need to watch over the mare from the day they'd met.

"i can understand that. i think the only reason you forgot was that it was a bit much for you to handle though, and if there's anything important you could've forgotten along the way no one could be upset with you." then he gave his head a slight tilt as a thought occured to him, "was hellion with you then or did you meet later? the two of you remind me of my bonded and her little sister so i hope you don't mind my asking."

he did have a great interest in this mare and just knew that he would pass any test the fiersom stallion could give him. most of all though he wanted to comfort her. if she could grin for him his heart would sing.