Stick In The Mud

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

startled, Sparkle looks after the mare and tosses his main. one of the things he'd learned while being an abandoned was that you had to adapt to things. he was more than willing to talk with anyone, the problem was that he needed something to talk about. he didn't believe in pointless blabbering.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"What a brat..." Satin muttered, watching Faith leave. Then she settled her gaze back to Sparkle.

"Yup... A long time ago. Don't much wanna talk about it..." So not true. She was talking to Mist and Aqua about it, wasn't she? Maybe she was encouraging the other mare to remember something... Anything.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| Sparkle is male

smiling at the look the mare was giving him and correctly interpreting it sparkle purposly ignored teh gender mistake. it was often made and he was used to it.

"i think," he said, "that before i was abandoned i was a little to careless. i mean i couldn't be serious. being on my own helped me to learn to adapt so now i can have these kinds of talks and still like chasing fairies. it made me stronger in other words, because it didn't kill me. though it came close once."

his eyes had glazed with the last statement and he had to shake his head again to pull himself back to the present. it was a good story but he wasn't going to tell it if it wasnt' welcome.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hellion couldn't much realte to the kind of abandonment the others spoke of. She had been abandoned in a sense at ther birth, but that was different than what they were talking about. She still had her memories intact. She looked to Mist to see how the filly was taking it.

Mist was trembling ever so slightly, the gaping holes in her memory threatening to swallow her again like they did at night, when only Cedar's words and touch could release her. She shook her head, trying to keep her voice normal. "I-I don't remember a festival. I, uh, I m-might have been with someone before, maybe, I t-think...?"

Hellion gave her a none to discreet shove, her anger rising. She hated it when the young mare started to do this...

"It is alright, Mist," she growled softly, almost a whisper. "You are not the only one who has this problem, get a grip and deal with it. If you fall apart again, I will never forgive you."

Her words may have seemed harsh, but Mist understood them. Her trembling stopped slightly and she attempted a smile. "Maybe I don't remember you, but, do I look familiar to any of you? It might help..."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| o.o; I know... Where does it say that she called him a mare?

bic| Satin gazed at Mist carefully, attempting to recall the mare. "Sort of... Not quit sure." She glanced at Hellion, then back to Mist, curious as to what they were talking about, but decided to mind her own buisness.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"yes, i remember you," Sparkle said, "my bonded almost had you instead of me. you're very beautiful, i think you're lucky to have such a face. i think i remeber where you were from me too. it wasn't that far but you put an ach in my heart. you reminded me of a puppy lost in the pound. i wanted very much to be with you."

blushing slighty at his openess sparkle privately thought that he'd just said everything exept that he would like her to be his bond mate. and he honestly wouldn't mind that either. he knew she was kind almost to a fault and that somewhere within there must be a hidden fire; one that had nearly been extinguished by her tears.