Lost...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

midnight_october
Regular
Regular

Post by midnight_october »

(Wish I had seen this sooner. XD Ah well.)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Frostbite sighed and hung her head, still fighting those ever-present tears. Her heart ached with a permanent and so far unfillable emptyness, loss was a painful thing. Especially when it's the fault of another, and they leave you to suffer. But she also knew how annoying sympathy could get, especially from people who just didn't understand. She'd snapped at quite a few herself. So instead, she smiled sadly and offered some experienced advice with a little affection mixed in."Everything in life happens for a reason, and it's when you feel the most alone that you begin to realize how much love can be offered if you swallow the pain and try to begin again." She shook her head and glared, mentally tearing those who hurt the foal to shreds. "It's hard, and you're allowed to hurt, but there's always a day that will come when someone will come and try and take the hurt away. Someone who will care for you and love you if you let them." She looked at the filly and gently nudged her muzzle against hers. The motherly warmth spread around her like a summer wind melting the cold ice of her heart. Yet when she looked around her heart raced. She knew that there was a possibility her long pent-up love would not be the love the little foal would choose. But, she couldn't help what she felt behind those empty ruby eyes when she looked at the little one. She wanted to offer her everything she never had, and shelter her from all of the world's unfairness and spite. She deserved so much more...

Tig watched silently, taking a few steps closer to overhear the conversation. She loved Frostbite like nothing else, and she remembered how amazing it felt when they first bonded. Was it like that for her now? Looking at that foal, and feeling the feelings of a true mother. No matter the outcome, she was proud of her daughter, so very proud. She didn't speak yet however, she'd wait to think of her approach when she saw the foal's reaction.
Last edited by Tigress on Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

"Oh, sweetling..." Lumi felt like crying, her eyes glowing a soft sad blue.

"We're so sorry..." Fate, whispers just loud enough for the filly to hear.

"I'm sure she didn't mean to leave you." she is still talking in that soothing soft voice. "No one would want to leave you all alone."

Lumi got up carefully and walked gently to the filly. Then she lays down again just in reach of the little one lost in her grief. The Darkuni looks at Frostbite knowing how much the other cares too. Lumi, wanted nothing more than to cuddle this poor lost baby and make the pain go away.

"Whats your name, little one?" the darkuni asks instead of trying to give the foal contact, she may not want from someone she doesn't even know. But all the comfort she could give was right there besides the filly if she wanted it.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Indi watched casually on the top of a hill. Everyone was grouped around this small filly. She fluttered her wings anxiously. Was she lost or hurt? Fairies are curious, and Indi was no exception. She wandered slowly down the hill, keeping to the shadows until she figured out what exactly was going on.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

((OOC: *laughs and runs over to Ravyn, hugging her* Hiya :) Too bad about this RP, but you -did- get the last one... :P It's great to see you here, though! It's been a while ;)

P.S. I gave Indi permission to join in the RP in case anyone was wondering about that.))
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Amanda turned and looked towards the foal "Poor thing wish I could help out somehow, but it looks like others are going to help her. We should get going anyway I am sure Scythe is getting a little worried about Spirit and I need to get somethings done." she hated to want to leave the foal alone but she decided it was for the best. It was great to see the foal and seeing all the others around as well. Verity smiled and he shook his neck "Well dear little foal please take care of yourself and you will never be alone" he said loud enough fo rht efoal to hear him because he knew that someone would take great care of her even if her parents had left or not. Spirit got up and trotted head and Verity ran up next to her making sure she didn't get into trouble. Amanda stood up wagging her leopard like tail and then turned and walked off behind the two serains feeling bad for the foal yet not so bad because she would get an owner most likely. She jogged up to the other serains and walked with them, the two decided to race and they were last seeing running towards the horizan. Amanda smiled and turned waving to the foal and everyone else then ran off and whe nshe was far in the distance she changed to her full form leopard and raced with the two serains back home.

(heh sorry I just had to get out of it I have to page stuff and all that and think of names for some of my creatures like 8 of them-_- but I figured I would go so it was one less thing I would have to worry about but it was fun^^and I'll enjoy reading it^_^)