Lost...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

Amaryllis let out a long breath, pained by the heart-wrenching cry of the foal. Obviously, the poor creature was very, very lost; it was all Amaryllis could do to keep from running to the little one's aid. No, I'll let her come to me if she wishes, the girl reminded herself, though she lowered her feet from the stump anyway.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Fate looks up when a small voice, called to him. He saw the tiny and afraid filly on the bank, and his own look of sadness crossed his face.

Lumi wasn't far from where the little filly huddled on the ground. She was resting on the ground quietly, legs curled up underneath her body, and tail flowing on the ground. She resists the urge to get up and go to the poor lost filly just yet.

Fate swims in the river not sure what to say and looks at Lumi entreatingly. Banjo just stays still on the top of the water slide.

With the same voice she had used at the first meeting only perhaps even softer, "It's okay little one. I'm Lumi, do you remember me? I'll help you find your Papa and Mother if you want me to." The darkuni's appearence was so relaxed, warm, and inviting with all it's soft glowy colors. Lumi hoped really hard that the foal would come to her and let Lumi help.

((I added color to the spoken bits as it seems people didn't know she had said something to the foal too. ^^; ))
Last edited by Luminaire on Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer had soon walked up beside Arch, Spin on her other side. When Rainer saw Frostbite approach the foal, she smiled, patting the blue stallion's neck. "We best be off, I don't think we should crowd the little filly more then she needs. Besides, she seems to be more trusting of Tig then anyone else... Atleast thats how I see it." Arch nodded, and Spin trotted over to SaphireSpin, telling his daughter that they were leaving. The four turned away, and started walking, soon vanishing in the shadows.

ooc| Can't keep track of all the posts xD I give.

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

Amaryllis could stand it no longer. She stood, and crept back out to the fringe of trees that made up the forest edge. From the leafy cover she could see the others down by the river, talking and crooning to the foal. Her crippling shyness held her back, as well as the fact that the mass of people surrounding her was probably driving the foal mad.

Instead of joining the others, she walked along the treeline until she was near enough to watch, but not near enough, she hoped, to seem threatening.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Sive shifted around the tree towards the water's edge, careful to stay in the shadows, as not to frighten the young mare. A river, so very like her and Avalir, though she was sure that this one would not jump. So many people kept coming, no wonder the little one was in a frenzy. she wished she could've taken an opportunity to talk to the foal, to soothe her, but as of now, she feared even taking a step toward her would frighten her away.

Avalir also remembered the river, remembered the darkness and the water in his lungs. So many painful memories for him, nd maybe for this foal as well. He could see an image of himself in her, an image of Hellion and Hinote. He trotted over, moving as silently and slowly as possible. He knew from his own experience that if one came fast, he would've darted, away. Maybe this young one was tired of running. He kept his distance but approached from the opposite side, giving the filly room to run if she felt need. He couldn't blame her.

Frostbite was talking to her, the moonlight mare having a tone in her voice that reminded him of the first time they had met, in the festival after-party, pain-filled, alone. Something insid eof him wanted to comfort both of them. He called ot them, not sure if his gentle voice would reach them.

"Aye," he said, his voice carrying a soothing, almost wistful tone. "I was alone as well, wandering, running, from the moment I could walk. I know it hurts, when you remember that you should have someone,when you know someone loves you, but no one is there for you. It's...very harsh for one so young."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Karen watched the people crowd around the
young serian from a pine tree nearby."Heh
what a pitty.freitening the poor thing to death
I might as well stay away I dont want to
frieghten the thing even more and with my
battling clothes on I just might make the liitle
thing faint."Karen climbed higher on the tree
climbing onto a branch watching the people try