Lost...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber walked out of the forest over to where the foal was. She had concern in her eyes 'Poor LunarPrism'. She stopped a few feet away. She did not want to make it more scare than it already looked, so she stood patiently watching the foal.

Aftrer a couple of minutes she walked closer to LunarPrism. " It's ok LunarPrism." she said putting head head down. I'll will help you find your farther if you want me to? 'I will do what ever I have to. To help this foal!' she decided.
I need a new image holder...lol

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

((ooc: I'm REALLY sorry for posting again, but I just had this brillant idea...))

bic: Indi took a breath. She was going to do the thing she did the best: tell a story. But not just any story. Her very own.

"LunarPrism, I know how you feel. Here listen, and you'll see." And Indi began her story.

She told her how her mother had died young, how she was raised by her father the King, how she was crowned High Princess on her 15th birthday. How the King's advisor had murdered him, how she and her friends were outlawed for treason. How she met Laki, and finally found life again. How she had found Saira and the passage to Urabana. How she and her friends stopped the evil on Earth from spreading to Urabana. How she had finally earned her fairy wings. And, with much sobbing, how her beloved Laki had died.

"You see, the moral in this story, is that no matter what happens, you can find new life anywhere, with anyone you love or choose to love." Indi wiped away the tears, and sat there, caught up in memories.

((ooc: Yes, this is Indi's actually story. I'm currently writing it.))
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

(I have school and it jumps three pages, oh fun... :lol: )

Avalir smiled softly at the foal. He wished he could do more to help her, but the others with their stories could offer alot more than he at the moment. He moved over, just a little more slowly, and copied Frostbite's motion of sitting next to the foal. He didn't dare touch, she had a fragility that seemed that a touch would break her. One he had often seen in his own movements.

He smiled as people poured forth their advice and stories. That look in the foal's eyes had been the same as his, one too young but a thousand years older. It was a crime to grow up that fast. He spoke, and his voice was a low whisper, so that only she may hear. He spoke to her as an adult, gentle but holding that same respect as he would for one older. The way Sive had first spoken to him.

"I...I will not say I understand you. It would be foolish of me to assume that," he looked over at the river, a distance in his eyes. "I can only offer you what I know, and hope you can make something better of it than I did. You can run, you can rage, you can hurt. You can believe that no one in the world can be trusted. But, there will always be someone who will not judge you for it, will not change you, because these are your problems, your trials, and you have every right to find your own answers in your own ways. It is never easy to live like this, the way...the way I have chosen."

He looked toward the trees, toward Sive who still remained there. These were the words the lessons she had taught them. Here she was helpless, but, he could perhaps say the things she couldn't.

He turned back and looked at the foal, a small thing looking so alone and scared in the grass. He closed his eyes. "Somehow, I think you will find that person, and if you cannot be happy, at least you will be content for awhile. That hurt will always be there..."

He could feel it build in his own chest, that pain. That pain of being alone, then finding the ones you've lost, but the hurt as they betrayed you again. He forced a smile. "I think you will do better than I in that."

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

(( ... see, this thread makes me want to write Amaryllis's story. shame on you guys. XD ))

Amaryllis blinked, and sighed softly as the foal's words brought to her chest an emotion that she had not felt for so very long. Grief bubbled up inside her, and she put her head in her hands, beginning, bitterly, to remember.

(( <_< Kay, I used to have this all posted here, but it's like omgwtfbbq long, so I went and stuck it on a webpage. http://dracogrex.net/stuff/amsstory.html ^^; If you want to read it, you can, but ... basically, her planet kicked her out because they turned into this ... like, odd religious type thing. or something. o_O; ))

So she knew what it was like, being sent out and thrown away. At least, she thought, I was old enough to handle it, old enough to understand. This little one... she should be frolicking in the meadows with her friends and enjoying her youth. I will never understand....

Amaryllis realized that she had stood, and was about to walk. She had placed one foot forward, when a gentle nudge made her jump. She whirled around to face Dawn, who was standing behind her, the ever-present dark cynicism darting through her green eyes.

"I've pretty much gathered that the girl's not too fond of people," the mare said flatly, tossing her lavender mane out of her eyes. "D'you need me to go and talk to her?"

Amaryllis bit her lip, fearing that she would be unable to keep her voice from cracking. "Yes, that ... that would be nice," she said.

Dawn smiled. "Cute little thing," she said thoughtfully, gazing down at the tiny mare, surrounded by a small group of Serian and trainers. "Pity her mum was such a dolt."

"No kidding," Amaryllis replied, grinning despite herself. The mare could be awfully funny when she wished.

Without another word, the elegant red and violet mare cantered down to the river, her silvery markings glittering in the sunlight. "So," she said quietly when she reached the others, tossing her tail back and forth absent-mindedly, "how's the tyke doing?" Turning to the little foal, and making sure she wasn't too close, Dawn smiled a remarkably friendly smile. "Hello, there, little one," she said in a much gentler voice than Amaryllis had ever heard her use, "I'm Dawn. I heard you've had some people be nasty to you, and I don't want to do that to you, d'you understand? Now, is there anything I can do to help? Sure, you've had about twenty other people ask you that," she added, smirking slightly, "but, really, I want to know if there's something I can do. Nobody should have to go through stuff like that alone, hey?"

(( ... o_o holycraplongpost. *fallover* ))
Last edited by Amaryllis on Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((EDIT: Thankies luffly *pets Ams* I plan on doing a big huge one soon m'self, I just got Frostbite muse hardcore and she's yelling at me to let her play XD))
Last edited by Tigress on Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

(( @_@; yeah, I don't know why it did that every-other-line thing. *blink* Heh. Got a bit carried away, didn't I ... *moves some of that* ))

(( EDIT: *<3 frostbite* yeah, I wouldn't have made that so insanely long, but ... i've been meaning to figure out what happened to amaryllis for a while. XD that was so fun to write, it's crazy.... ))
Last edited by Amaryllis on Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.