Lost...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

(( O____O That's what I get for leaving for a few hours. *blink* ))

Amaryllis blinked as the foal bolted, and bit her lip. There, look, we've gone and scared her, she thought furiously to herself, cursing her foolish decision to approach and not hang back where she wouldn't seem threatening. Brushing strands of silvery hair away from her face, the girl stood and watched as many of the others hurried into the forest.

"So she is lost," Amaryllis murmured to herself, slowly shouldering her way into the branches, at a much slower pace than some of the others. "Well, I know all about being lost," she sighed, picking brambles off her skirt as she walked. "Sometimes it's better to have someone you can find again."

Glancing back over her shoulder, Amaryllis could still see the clearing, along with the remainder of the group that had been there before. Close enough, she thought. Sitting down on a stump in the shadows, where the sunlight couldn't further burn her pale skin, the girl was content to wait and see if, perhaps, the foal would return to a place she knew. If she did ... well, Amaryllis didn't know quite what she would do, but, hopefully, she would be able to help the poor creature.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Verity sighed watching the girl then shook his head as he turned looked towards the way he last saw the foal "Please be alright little one" he said softly then started his way back knowing the young foal would pick who she trusted the most in due time. Spirit watched Amy then looked towards the ground, though she trotted up ahead to at least find Verity. She stopped seeing he was walking back towards the group "Verity whats going on?" She asked as she looked up at the stallion. He looked at her and nuzzled her neck "Come on we shall leave the foal along let her pick her self instead of surrounding her" he trotted back Spirit following him.
Amanda stood up smiling as he told her what they should do and she just nodded. They just sat down and looked towards the sky hopeing the foal would get a great owner, though she would love to have taken care of one since she had one foal of her own it would have been fun to have another. She just smiled at the thought of it and petted Verity's neck, as Spirit ploped down on her land and just smiled.

(boy guys just calm down lets just rp and have fun if you really want to talk it over how about talking over the glade or something....)

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Went to a friends house, and you guys jump 4 pages on me xD Fun.

bic| SaphireSpin walked slowly in the direction the other filly had gone, slightly curious as to why she had gone. "Wait! Whats wrong?"

Arch turned to watch the blue filly, making sure she didn't get out of his sight. If he did somehow loose her, Spin would deffinatly make him pay.

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

Amaryllis bit her lip, and pulled her feet up onto the stump, wrapping her slender arms around her knees. She could hear people singing, laughing, and calling out to the foal, and she couldn't help but wonder whether her strategy was just foolishness. Still, she figured that, if the foal did need help, she would come to whomever she felt could assist her.

Playing with the tip of her braid, Amaryllis waited on her stump, her eyes peeled for any signs of the little Serian.

[Unknown]
Regular
Regular

Post by [Unknown] »

*The foal looked around her at the whirl or things suddenly occuring within her sight, and her ears perked up slightly. She was finally beginning to let her guard down, though her mother had always told her to be wary. Her father, too, though they had disagreed on the nature of the Fields. He had told her that most in the Fields were kind and safe, while her mother had been much more scathing in her description.

Seeing a solitary Serian near the fascinating musician, she began to move towards the clearing, yet she held back. Her father might be looking for her... she needed to find him so desperately. She stood, oblivious of the others' entreating and inviting glances, and looked around, confused and wondering where to look first. If she only hadn't forgotten for a moment why she was here, she could have avoided being cornered like she had been. Sniffling, she heard a voice offering her safety and backed away from it, wanting to trust but not willing to take the risk.

Just then, she looked towards the river and saw a dark shape within it. Throwing caution to the wind, she galloped towards it*

Papa, I was so scared! Mother....

*She stopped just short of the bank, her hooves planted in the sandy soil as she saw the fish tail and the wrong mane and tail. A look of great sadness crossed her face and she huddled on the ground: lost, alone, and very much afraid.*

((OOC: So many posts... sorry if I ignored yours, I tried to get them all, but the task was daunting :P))

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tig smiled sadly at the little foal as she ran off after a random Serian, confused and mistaken in her assumption. Perhaps speaking to her hadn't been a good idea, but it was all she could think of at the time. She bit her lip in worry, glancing around, she was going to get surrounded in seconds.

Frostbite came out from the bushes and laid her ears back flat, she was getting irritated with the crowding. Deciding to do tag team, Frostbite wanted her turn which she had been longing for so badly. "Tig, I want to try..."

The weretigeress nodded once and gave her an encouraging and nervous smile. If anyone could do anything it was Frostbite, but she'd tried anyway. Humans just must not have been this one's favourite creature.

Frostbite slowly approached the foal and sighed softly, trying to keep from breaking down into emotion herself. She decided to treat the foal as if she were talking to her best friend, motherly, but also confiding. She approached and took a seat near the foal but not too close, speaking just as her haunches touched the ground. "It must be nice to have a father. I never really knew mine, or my mom. He must be strong and brave, because you're a lot braver than I was when I was in your situation." She winced slightly at the mental pain of memories but shook it off. She hoped the foal wouldn't run from her, but who knew? At least she was attempting to talk to her. Which was weird because Frostbite only ever confided in three other living beings. Chaos, Vision, and Tigs. Everyone has their piece of mystery though...