Wonder

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"My bonded might be willing also, since she doesn't have many friends either..."

He shrugged, then glanced over his shoulder, soon spotting the teenager approaching from behind him. She stopped beside him, resting her hand on his back. "Hi... I'm Rainer." She smiled at the other two humans, and Wisp turned his head, gently lipping at her sleeve.

Rainer: http://www.din.or.jp/~knights/jpg/karin.jpg

EDIT:

Whoopsie xD Messed up the link. It should work now.
Last edited by Rainer on Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue returns Rainer's smile and stops toying with Sparkle's main long enough to ask how rainer couldn't have many friends.

"i mean," she says as her fingers return to the brillant gold locks she loved so much, "i like you, and as far as i know so does everyone else. you've got moxy."

Sparkle flicks his tail at a fly and nods towards emzey. "If you want more friends there's a place where Songhue always goes. that's how she survived while she waited for me."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer shrugs. "Well... I may know everyone here at Sionayra, but in other places, I'm not to... Well, let's just say not everyone's too friendly at some other places." She smiled, and ran her fingers through Wisp's mane.

She ran slender fingers up and down Wisp's horn, ignoring his curious gaze. A shudder ran down his spine and he leaned slightly on his bonded, but not enouph to knock her over.

"Yes, the Visitor's Glade, I've been there many times. I spend most of my free time there."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle grinned at the other bondeds and wondered if they were all as close as he and Songhue. he didn't lean against her but he let her stroke his fur. it was this absent minded touch that said the most for him, the need to know that he was still near.

"Songhue says that she chooses to ignore the ones who choose to be rude. i haven't met anyone like that so far but i think i'm going to do the same. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Very true." Rainer commented, smiling at Sparkle. Wisp gave a content sigh, lightly closing his eyes. His form visibly relaxed at Rainer's touch, her hands creating light and small circle's on the skin above his muscles, massaging them gently.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle returned the smile and felt a sense of ease fall about him. personally he couldn't stand to have his fur mussed up but to be with antoher pair that were so obviously one made him feel welcome.

"now you little thief, i told you that one when you were trying to find the words to describe why you remembered being an unbonded. is that your saying now?"

"you better believe it," Sparkle grinned and looked at the quiet human. "how did you get here? i don't believe i've ever seen a human on thier own here."