Frolic in the Rain

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber watched him as he came closer, ready to wheel around and run to the other side if needed. " Ok! I have never played tag in the water, and we will so see if I'm easy to catch!" She tossed her head and followed at him at her springy jog.

" One thing are we starting the game so as were in the water, or do I get a get away?" She said in a teasing voice as she got closer.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle took a moment to think about it wanting to be fair, and then stopped next to the water with the waves lapping at his hooves.

"I'm not sure. do you want a head start or do you just want to go? either way, i don't really care."

she was indeed fast to he thought it'd be fair whichever she chose. what she didn't know was that the light dancing off the water helped him. sun filled foresets were his best thing but light in general helped better than just trees. and, he thought, she's pretty as well. i was getting bored with the game but i don't think i'd mind chasing her awhile longer.

ooc| just so i know, how are we supposed to switch if i Sparkle can't do anthting more than run and talk? everything else is power playing. :out: :out:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl I don't know, you will have to ask rainer.

bicl Amber jogged up beside Sparkle. Then stopped and turned to face him. " What do you want to do?" She said with playfulness in her eyes.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| 'everything else' isn't powerplaying. Look At The FAQ, please. I made a post there so you can understand what is and is not powerplaying. You're being a bit dramatic there. There's plenty you can do without powerplaying. As long as you don't say what another Serian is doing, unless you have consent from the owner of the Serian to say 'This Serian did this' and whatnot in your post.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| okay, i was confused because i'd posted 'each time he thought he had her she slipped passed him and a few times he felt something barely brush' and rianer put:
Rainer wrote:ooc| Songhue, I have to ask that you do not powerplay. Please change it.
i didn't get how that was power playing, he would almost have her and he would feel a touch but he couldn't catch her. adn i wasnt' trying to be over dramatic, sorry if it sounded that way. it was an honest question.

bic| Sparkle gazed at the mare and then shrugged, grinning. "how about this....i'll count to three and then we make a break for it. let's back up a little first so there's a few feet between us."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Sure, that sounds good." She backed up and waited for him to count to three.