Frolic in the Rain

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

After Amber was in the far end of the field from Sparkle and Frolic, she slowed to a light jog then a hault. Turing around to watch Sparkle chase Frolic. ' This was so much fun! Playing tag with her new friends!' She thought as she watched them.

" Ha! Frolic need some help!?" She yelled in a teasing way.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

it was getting too hard to get close with the mares on opposite sides of the field. laughing, wanting to be the one who could just one without aiming, Sparkle tried to get them closer together. and Amber was really having fun too, the tease was cute and she could certainly run.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber tossed her head and then started into her springy jog. " Sparkle are you having fun? Are we to fast?" Amber said in a teasing voice. She stopped and turned to look at the stallion. 'I'm haveing so much fun!' Amber thought as she waited to see his next move. Ready to run at any moment.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

so she was a tease. well Sparkle thought he could handle that. but he wasn't going to tease her.

"ya'll are fast all right, but i may just get you yet!" he tore off after her and then jumped to the side to block her. at the same time he couldn't hlep but notice how pretty her jog was. distracted, he stumbled but didn't fall, he just stopped. he suddenly wanted to go for a swim, run with the current instead of just running. tossing his main, he lowered his head and decided on a different tacktic. he'd let her run and get tired, maybe make a move that would let him corner her. he'd keep close, but it was clear that he wasn't going to catch her like this so he'd just run instead.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber quickly turned when he went to block her way and trotted off to the other end. Amber then stopped again and wheeled around to watch him, when she was in the other end of the meadow.

Amber gazed at him and swished her tail as she waited to see his next move.
Last edited by Kyra on Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| i love the pic uni!!! :)

Sparkle tossed his main and looked at the elusive mare as she waited for him. he took a few slow steps towards her and tossed his main again. he was restless but he didn't want to run anymore. he wanted to fly really but that of course was immpossible.

"i have an idea," he called, and trotted a little closer so she could hear better. "how about we play tag in the water? it's not as boring as it is on land and you might prove easier to catch." teasing her with a flick of his tail he turned and rushed to the other end of the field, hoping she would follow.