Frolic in the Rain

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic spun around as she saw Sparkle and galloped off. Her mane billowed behind her, and she laughed and bucked, enjoying the wind in her coat. She turned toward Amber at a chaotic speed, almost barrelling into her. She ran past, hoping the Sparkle had given up her chase to go chase Amber. But she didn't look back, she just galloped on, oblivious to the rest of the world.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber saw Frolic coming and went the other way. She then stopped waited to see what Sparkle would do. Then deciding that it would be better run in a big circle and run back to where they had started. She tossed her head and gave Sparkle on playful look. She then wheeled aorund kicking up her hooves and gallopping off. Amber now was putting her plane into action.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

laughing, Sparkle danced in a circle, trying to decide which elusive mare to chase. Amber seemed to have the most energy, runnig as she was in circles and Frolic seemed to be experianced at the game so he decided to go after the former. he chased after her for awhile but she proved a little too elusive for him. laughing, he switched and went after Frolic, hoping that one would help him catch the other.
Last edited by Songhue on Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

each time he thought he had her she slipped passed him and a few times he felt something barely brush
ooc| Songhue, I have to ask that you do not powerplay. Please change it.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

confused but okay :out: :out: i didn't think i was or i never would've written that. sorry.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

i changed it, is that better?