Frolic in the Rain

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Elder
Elder

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:50 am

She lifted her head. The sadness in her eyes were gone. She looked much more happy and back to her normal self." There good. Yes, after seeing what a great live you have I would have never guessed.

Amber then turned to face Sparkle. Her ears swiveled as she listened to him. " That's ok with me, but it's up to Frolic." She glanced at her new friend.

Leader
Leader

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:19 pm

"Fine by me." Frolic sighed. "I guess you don't remember me then, Sparkle."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:42 am

surprised, Sparkle tilted his head the other way and glanced at Amber. he'd never seen this mare before.

"sure i do, i just thought you could've forgotten....a lot of the others seem to be. how's spin doing? and, i'm sorry, but do you mean what she looks like or...see, we're close, but she's always doing something, moving around. it's hard to get a good look at her. anyway, no more talk of being abandoned. let's just have fun."

Leader
Leader

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:15 am

"Spin's fine," Frolic smiled.

"Okay. See ya!" she raced off into the meadow, wondering who was it.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Elder
Elder

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:44 pm

" Ok! Sure lets just have some fun! Who's going to be it?"

Amber glanced at both of them. She swished her tail as she looked from one to the other waiting for one of them to answer.

Leader
Leader

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:32 pm

Frolic watched from way out in the field. "NOT IT!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.
- Lilah

PreviousNext

Return to The Fields of Sionayra