Frolic in the Rain

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber started running in the oppsite derection of Frolic. " Not it either!" She kept running until there was alot of ground between her and Sparkle. She turned to face him. Waiting for him to choose who do go after.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

laughing Sparkle shook his head between the two of them and went after amber. he had to admit that she was indeed fast but he thought he stood a chance.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

The moment he started chaseing her, she shook her head and started running. She ran in zig zag pattern, so that he wouldn't get to close. " Frolic! A little help hear!"

"Fine I know what I can do!" Amber glanced back at Sparkle and gave him good try look, then I have a plane look. Amber ran in these pattern eventually doing a circle of that end and then ran for Frolics end of the meadow.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

chuckling Sparkle tucked his head down and picked up speed. thinking that he might be able to get a two for one deal he ran in an almost straight line, hoping to get Amber to run as close as possible to Frolic. that way if he missed one he might be able to get the other.

it almost worked for him but as he tried to get ready for a switch (it didn't look like he'd get frolic) Amber's tail brushed his shoulder startling him. he stumbled, fell, and rolled before sliding to a stop and shaking his head.

"Woah. that was too fast." jumping to his feet Sparkle called after the mares "but i can go faster!" and then took off again.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic opened her eyes wider as she saw Amber's tactic of trying to depsoit Sparkle near her. She ran a little ways away, hoping to put Amber off guard. She watched as Sparkle chased her, then chuckled. Even though this was honest playing, she couldn't help but think that Sparkle and Amber looked cute together.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

laughing as he ran Sparkle forgot the game for a minute and simply enjoyed his speed. he trotted and pranced, tossing his main in the warm breeze. laughing again he twitched his tail and hurried after Frolic thinking that he might get the two closer together again. it was good to run and goof around, good to know that he was surrounded by life and friends. he thought his chest would burst from sheer joy.