Joiners for The Circle of The Violet Sunrise?

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Joiners for The Circle of The Violet Sunrise?

Post by Tigress »

Tinsel wandered calmy in, clearing her throat and looking around at random groups of Serians. She and SilverRain had greatly anticipated having foals, and were hoping to share the joy by inviting others into their circle.

"Uhmmm, hello? I'm Tinsel, and my mate SilverRain and I were wondering if anyone would like to join our circle? The Circle of The Violet Sunrise..." With this being said she was content to rest against her considerable larger stallion-love and sigh, she wasn't good with all this social leader-like stuff, but she tried.

((I know SilverRain won't post more than likely as Talia hasn't been on in a while, she's having troubles with things but still had the mating planned and such ^^))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The blue mare walked slowly from the woods, glancing at Tinsel, hearing her words. Satin sighed, kicking at a lump of dirt with her hoof. Everyone else in her home had a circle except Spin... Why shouldn't she have one.

Collecting her bravery, and not wanting to reveal the fact that she was shy, she trotted a few steps closer to Tinsel.

"Hi.... Can I Join?"

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

oh crap you are right! forget i posted! *facepalm*
Last edited by Nyx on Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

*pokes Tri and whispers* I think you're already a member of Nova's Light *g* But if you wish to request a breeding from Feather (a mare I have in the same Circle), go ahead, she'd love to have some foals.

A stunningly coloured mare wandered into the fields. SunBlind thought it was time she found herself a Circle. She had been one of the abandonneds from last year's Festival and she'd had plenty of time to recover from the experience. Time now to go out and see the world.

Her name is Whisper

(note I won't be able to RP again until Monday...so assume she's interested in joining your Circle)

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

The small gathering of Serians, which mostly included mares, caught Mystic's attention immediately. He lifted his head higher in order to get a better sniff of their scent. Feeling very confident and self assured thanks to all of those compliments Achz passed on, he decided to stroll on over (as best he can with two legs and a tail) and meet these mares, and stallion. After all he is only new here.

Turning to his closest companion whom he loves to drag around with him just to spite him and his bad moods was Malevolence. With a smirk on his face at the thought of giving Malevolence a hard time, Mystic caught his attention by poking him sharply on the shoulder with his 'wings'.

Looks like fun. Shall we go investigate? Not really expecting more than a growl or a sneer, Mystic headed towards the gathering.

Hello everyone. My name is Mystic. Bowing graciously he decided to continue. I was just passing by and I happened to see this small group and I am rather curious as to what is happening. So may I inquire as to what you were all discussing? Perhaps I can join in? Thinking jovially to himself that perhaps it was himself they were discussing he grinned wildly about. However his grin slightly faltered when a voice from behind him startled him.

After spotting the gathering as well, Malevolence wanted nothing more than to steer clear of any more sympathy which is directed towards himself. He did not enjoy the looks everyone gave him when he was without a bonded. He was abandoned, but that was then and this is now. As he scanned the small group he noted that others from the gathering were also abandoned. Seeing this he steeled himself against the thought of witnessing others like himself trying so hard to forget the past. Quickly he hid his slowly emerging hatred towards those who seem to ignore and neglect those beings that care for them and he slowly followed Mystic into the group.

After watching Mystic and his 'charming' skills go into play Malevolence decided to make his presence known.

Forgive him and his intrusion into your gathering. He doesn’t mean to sound so... invited. After all he wasn't. After a quick glance around Malevolence's gaze found that of the shy looking blue mare. Seeing that she like others could feel slightly skittish around a Serian as strong willed as Mystic, Malevolence unwittingly showed his protective side by stepping up next to Mystic. My name is Malevolence and if you will all let me, just say the word an he will no longer intrude. The hint of threat for Mystic's ears alone while the protective nature of his statement went unchallenged.
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Telinek
Foal
Foal

Post by Telinek »

The grey, red and blue mare timidly cantered towards the crowd of serians, her head down shyly as she listened to the voices speak of a new circle that was going to be formed.
Her ice blue optics shone as she trotted in closer, watching the mare called Tinsel and her mate, SilverRain.

"Uh, greetings," she said softly, listing her head a little bit and making sure the next couple of words came out boldly. "I was wondering if I might be able to join this circle? I do not have a mate, if such is required...." her voice trailed off as she noticed the other serians, some without a partner, so she was sure such was unrequired. "I am Flux, and my alter is Eternal Sun."